what's wrong with a heated disscussion?

I prefer to use anarchy as a last resort when a system is "broken" and you have no better option (or the lack of abilty to formulate a better option). As along as people treat each other with mutual respect no matter the level of experience, I see nothing broken here.

every system is broken by design. Show me a system that works and I'll buy you a new car.

Good point, I agree. I stopped posting in "that" thread a while back because I could see that no matter how much I put into it, it wasn't going to be appreciated.

I am a great fan of the educational debate, however when someone takes the comments personally it's time to call it a day as the "argument" loses focus until gradually it becomes a slanging match.

people on this forum love their dick waving contests, don't they? That's the first thing I noticed when I signed up here.

people on this forum love their dick waving contests, don't they? That's the first thing I noticed when I signed up here.

The first thing that you noticed was people waving their dicks? Now to some that may be a very inviting greeting, personally I would have run quicker than a 14 yr old at a YMCA shower.

Ah well if you can't beat 'em ... hi Terra! :eek:

yeah, it was pretty scary. I overted my eyes a great deal, until the 1 inch wonders were put back into their penile quivers. I am probably permanently scarred. That's why I'm so crazy, you see. When Sweetnubs started whipping his prick around like a madman (his mascara was running down his breast implants all the while), I saw Beelzebub, and he told me the whole world will melt with my very will, as long as I let all the monkeys lose at the zoo, as far as what that means, I have to wait for the signal to be given to me by the great Zildgidarsh! You might know him as Dan Rather, But next time he says the code word "terrorist" I must do my bidding, or satan will punish me with chessrock wagging his dong around in my eyesight, and making my brain turn to slime, and Jesus will ride on a cloud of pure hatred, you will all see!

A wise forum poster once said, "A heated discussion on an internet forum is like running in the special olympics. Although you may win, your still retarded".

Sorry for being a little non-PC.

Back