Whats a great DAW software for recording?

best daw software for recording?

• Sonar

Votes: 75 14.0%
  • cubase

Votes: 99 18.5%
  • acid

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • adobe

Votes: 20 3.7%
  • pro tools (m-audio)

Votes: 67 12.5%
  • nuendo

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • logic

Votes: 77 14.4%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 173 32.3%

• Total voters
Ableton Live is the best DAW in the market.Ableton Live is a loop-based software music sequencer and DAW for Mac OS and Windows.Ableton Live is designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing and arranging. It is also used for mixing of tracks by DJs, as it offers a suite of controls for beatmatching, crossfading, and other effects used by turntablists

People are just going to vote for the software they use. Poll is useless.

Or maybe people use the software that they like the best?

I have Adobe Audition, Cubase and Samplitude in my past. I have used Reaper for the past few years and for me, it's the best.

Pro Tools is great, but Im gonna have to say Sonar its so easy and flexible. Pro Tools for mixing Sonar for recording

Well i have used many DAWS, and i have to give it to Logic. I absolutely love Logic. I used to use protools, and Ableton, and Cubase...but logic takes it for me. Very comfortable work flow, and running on a Mac is like a dream (stability-wise) It really is preference...almost all DAW's do nearly anything you could want these days. Some are just more intuitive than others.

ssscientis is rite you must find what (you) feel fits you i also had the same problem looking for the best program but to me
its a preference to me that i believe shouldnt be really talked about becuz its not the program its the man behind the program
that music proove his skillz and that also goes/work when it comes to the equipment you have i went from fl to mv8800 back to fl to ni machine back to fl 10
with recording it was cooledited 3.0 to protools to cooledited aa 3.0 to cuebase 5 to sonar 5 now to studio one my personus and ima stick with studio one for now cuz its
eazy to get my point a cross with wasting time.we all go threw these process of wasting time at first but then you realize
it all does the samething. if only i knew that i was wasting moretime and mainly money buying bs when everything i had was in front of me i guess i would of got more dont thats why i sold my mpc
i didnt like the workflow it was too slow took me a wahll to get my point across once again.

p.s. look at youtube overview videos one the programs and see what bring warmness to your chest.and know your budget brotha lololol

Back