What up fam

REEK BROCK

MR. LAST WORD
Just came thru to check up on y'all. Things been real slow. Im trying to get my mojo back. No motivation at all lately .Get at me y'all.

whats good fam..nice to see you still here...it will all come back to you..stay up..peace

I hear you Reek, all's good here. I have been more motivated to write lyrics than make beats....it comes and goes fam. It's easier to get motivated when you're getting paid like Scott Storch LOL.

I'm actually in the process of writing a stand-up comedy routine to go do at one of the local amateur nights. I guess having people tell you it's in your blood and you should do it is peer pressure.

It will come back ot you. Try watching some videos or listening to some music. Work on your sound library or something. I get like that on and off to.

Nicole

Its coming back. Thanks for the support. Im not feeling the things around me right now. Its hard to get excited when the area is just not hitting it right now. Maybe I just aint heard the right people but my style just aint the way to go up here and I wont try to do nothing Im not feeling. Anybody that's feeling my style and want to work on something ,hit me up. Its just for the love right now.

i feel u reek - i was just talkin to some fam yesterday about it . . . its ruff . . .

fiev - im trippin cuz i started writin some comedy shit too - lol

well if u was feelin any beats i put 2gether - holla

Back