What happend to grimtraveller...?

And then the bunnies run by and we get ostracized! Darned bunny haters! :mad:

---------- Update ----------

Talked to Grim today. He's alive and well and still visits now and again.

I think you're right. I'm losing interest to the point of almost not noticing. But I've noticed enough to notice that I'm skimming through more and posts because they're getting longer and longer while making less and less and sense.

And it's literally the same fucking questions being asked over and over and over, and it's the same wannabe know-it-alls answering the same fucking questions over and over and over.

And no one has any money to spend on equipment. So the same mics and interfaces get recommended over and over. I wish I had stock in Focusrite Sapphires and Shure SM57's because that's all anyone can afford.

And no one has any money to spend on equipment. So the same mics and interfaces get recommended over and over. I wish I had stock in Focusrite Sapphires and Shure SM57's because that's all anyone can afford.

haha

nice

I think my first interface was Behringer U-something or other USB device that was as small as a deck of cards. I still have it somewhere in the basement. That's quality man.

And it's literally the same fucking questions being asked over and over and over, and it's the same wannabe know-it-alls answering the same fucking questions over and over and over.

Sounds like a self-solving problem.
I have noticed that a lot of people are posting novellas to make say a 10 word answer can cover.
Hope I'm not one of your wannabe know-it-alls. :D
I'm first in line to admit I don't know squat about this game, but I can answer some simple stuff, and I'm sure that keeps the easy, repetitive stuff off the experienced people's backs.

I think we have had an increase in newbie questions too because it's summer and the kids are out of school for two months.

LOL. There was one U87 at uni and something like 6 studio spaces.
Seems like 5 studio spaces where always empty because everyone just wanted to use the u87.
People joined the queue for months to get on that wagon, despite there being plenty of other great mics available.

Of course, I did all my recording in no time at 'home' with an sm7b.
:facepalm:

Back