What do you think of this AI stuff?

Man, that's mega creepy. Can you believe we're part of the generation that went from rock em sock em robots to that shit? I'm not sure of the exact definition of super natural, but for those who don't believe it exists, take a look at that chick.

On the other hand(channeling our old friend beezebub), I fapped just fantasizing about her riveted butthole. Just don't ask her who's your daddy, you probably wouldn't dig the answer and she'd never shut up about it.

At one time you could only buy a 'Turbo' hoover, or a 'Turbo' washing machine.
Next you will only be able to buy an 'AI' hoover, or an 'AI' washing machine.

Spooky stuff. They're pushing hard.

[QUOTE="Mick Doobie, post: 4781454, member: 99985"Just don't ask her who's your daddy and she'd never shut up about it.
[/QUOTE]
An artificial bitch wouldn’t shut up about something? AI is getting more real every day.

The TV yesterday was all over Paul McCartney's idea to use an AI John Lennon as they have bits and pieces of songs that were never finished and now the missing bits can be recreated. The views seemed split 50/50 on if this is evil or amazing?

The TV yesterday was all over Paul McCartney's idea to use an AI John Lennon as they have bits and pieces of songs that were never finished and now the missing bits can be recreated. The views seemed split 50/50 on if this is evil or amazing?
It’s amazing.

They just used AI to clean up the demo recording. Certainly not nefarious and no more cheating than an EQ or a gate is.

Anyone who dismisses anything right off the bat because it was involved with “AI” has a small mind.

AI can be used for good. It can also be used for bad. It’s not a blanket evil thing.

I do find it funny how AI is essentially a tool and yet gun nuts don’t apply their same logic they have for guns to AI.

AI breast cancer testing has shown to be more accurate than people according to initial studies. That’s going to save lives.

They asked were talking about how if macca wanted to change the lyrics, it would be ok to do that? That’s where they split. One person said how do we know they haven’t already used it to create a few bits that were missing?

They asked were talking about how if macca wanted to change the lyrics, it would be ok to do that? That’s where they split. One person said how do we know they haven’t already used it to create a few bits that were missing?
Well, I would surmise that Paul didn’t do that. He, like his fans, probably considered the demos of his friend sacred, and without anyone to argue against someone saying “I think the lyrics should go like this,” I don’t think he’d make that decision.

The same could be said for whatever solo George may have laid on top of it. We could certainly change the notes if we wanted. But then it wouldn’t be George’s thoughts on tape. It would be whoever wanted the notes changed. It wouldn’t be John’s thoughts on tape, it would be whoever wanted the lyrics changed.

I knew about this recording a bit back, but when I heard that it was an official Beatles recording, I was surprised. That would mean all 4 have to be on the recording (because they can no longer do songs where there’s just one or two of them and the others give them the nod to be released).

I was more surprised because of George’s part. I knew he didn’t like the sound quality, but I didn’t realize he actually recorded some takes with the song.

I guess they dug those up.

Would fans be okay with changing the lyrics? I don’t think they would. I probably wouldn’t either depending on the extent they were changed.

would they know? Stuff that people have never heard, written off when recorded, could be fixed - would that make it the beatles, or nearly the beatles? There have always been the stories of people brought in to redo vocals without the named artist being aware, and an NDA in operation? Is that any different?

It seems that the courts aren't completely onboard with AI generated content. In an recent case, AI generated images were specifically excluded from a copyright, after initially being granted.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/ai-created-images-lose-us-copyrights-test-new-technology-2023-02-22/

How they are going to police the system will be interesting. If you use AI to write music or text but it is not at least partially generated by a human, it won't be eligible from copyright protection. The Copyright Office said in its letter that it would reissue its registration for "Zarya of the Dawn" to omit images that "are not the product of human authorship" and therefore cannot be copyrighted. How will the office determine if AI was used or not.

The courts and government are moving very fast on this. The Recording Academy is rewriting their rules for the Grammy Award's nominations. Next year's Grammy's should be very interesting.

Attachments

• U.S. Copyright AI Policy.pdf
    188.3 KB · Views: 1
I remember “Travis” from older HR and AA says and his fear of data mining and trying to be cautious with sites and content. AI won. Personally I don’t care if my face is in a database tracking my movements and activities. If cams are looking through my hotel windows rubbing one out or fucking a woman, hopefully they catch me on a good night if it’s going on record. Otherwise, the only bad publicity is no publicity

If also pondered Neuralink and consciousness data downloads. It’s a novel idea to be able to live forever, even if just your consciousness and memories, but I’ve had a good random life they way it has unfolded and I’m good with putting that to a final end one day, be it sooner or later.

If also pondered Neuralink and consciousness data downloads. It’s a novel idea to be able to live forever, even if just your consciousness and memories, but I’ve had a good random life they way it has unfolded and I’m good with putting that to a final end one day, be it sooner or later.
And if AI takes positive bits and pieces from what it’s gathered to try and recreate me, meh good luck. But there are some cool things in my mind and life that could probably be cannibalized for a greater good, so have at it

Here’s an AI update. Almost worthy of a new thread, but we already got this one going....

Back story. Friend of mine worked with this guy at google a while back. Robotics and AI.

This interview is a bit long so it’s not suitable for short attention spans.

My buddy sent the link and we talked for about an hour. He says what he’s saying is 100% correct.

We might actually be bonafide fucked. Pandora’s box has been opened and there ain’t no going back.

It’s about two hours, but it’s fascinating and scary.

Back