What do you think is worthy of praise regarding Joe Biden?

Yeah, kinda like Frank One.

I have never in my life seen in-person any kind of superfluous wealth at a Catholic church. Sure, I am aware of plenty of corruption in the Church (and am a first-degree witness to another kind of corruption by a former priest friend).

Not so sure about that one... I mean, he should have started by firing Fauci.
I don't know the Frank One reference.

I'm not talking about your local Catholic church. I thought that was obvious. I'm talking about Vatican City and the like: the solid gold, jewel-bedazzled things, etc.

Within any organized church, corruption exists to a certain extent to influence impressionable minds and convince parishioners that tossing coins or dollar bills into a basket, somehow forgives them from all of their previous sins.

What does anything of that have to do with anything?

Simply put: I understand it that, regardless of past or present sins, Democrats are all forgiving.

the utterly ridiculous, disgusting amount of wealth on display by the Catholic church with the teachings of Jesus?
And the LDS (Mormon) church. Worth an estimated 100 billion. :oops:

I don't know the Frank One reference.
Lol... Pope Francis I.
I'm not talking about your local Catholic church. I thought that was obvious. I'm talking about Vatican City and the like: the solid gold, jewel-bedazzled things, etc.
I don't think that's especially bad. The Church has had its ups and downs over the last 2000 years, it's only natural that it should have amassed at least some fortune along the way.
And the LDS (Mormon) church. Worth an estimated 100 billion. :oops:

For a "church" that only existed about 2 centuries, yeah, that's crazy.

To whom are you comparing David Nielsen's whistle blowing moment to?

As an aside: A few days ago I saw a liberal pundit actually describe Hunter Biden as still being "A misguided young man" as if to state it that Hunter hasn't quite grown up into adulthood status.

The lengths to which MSM resort to in order to protect the Biden family image leaves me to firmly believe that it is true in fact that the majority of (supposedly unbiased news agencies) are in fact in total control of whatever Democrat members of Congress think, say, or cast votes upon.

To my knowledge, nary a single media person of any media outlet was elected to overshadow and influence elected members of Congress to vote one way or another.

Once again, I'll state it that 100% of media reporting (political reporting) is not trustworthy.

I've been reading for the last several days in the mainstream media that Donald Trump has been indicted on federal felony charges. I think that's true. Does that qualify as "political reporting"? Do you think that's trustworthy reporting?

To answer the OP's question, one thing I will say is that he at least took Covid seriously and tried to do the right thing. It was too late, of course, as he was handed a total shit show after Trump's incredible folly with regard to Covid, just as Obama was handed a shit show of an economy after the housing crash.
Lol - absolute nonsense right off the Biden propaganda script.

Biden of course has -0- say so in anything.

Masks - did nothing.

Social distancing - did nothing.

"Vaccines" - prevent neither infection or transmission. There's mounting evidence that they do more harm than good.

Fauci - you can't name a single way he had any impact on covid. The outcome would have been no different if Fauci and his job didn't exist.

Covid just had to run its course. The economy got tanked for no reason whatsoever.

Masks - did nothing.
"Vaccines" - prevent neither infection or transmission. There's mounting evidence that they do more harm than good.

Masks - did nothing.

Fauci - you can't name a single way he had any impact on covid. The outcome would have been no different if Fauci and his job didn't exist.

Covid just had to run its course. The economy got tanked for no reason whatsoever.
I've reported this to mods.>:( You are irresponsible.

Last edited:
I've reported this to mods.>:( You are irresponsible.
Lol. :ROFLMAO:

Poo widdoo whineybaybee. Show us on this doll where the truth hurt you.

And you still can't name a single way that annoying midget Fauci with his changing narrative(s) had any impact on covid.

Fortunately Florida has a governor who's got some sense and opened up long before other states when it became clear the covid hysteria was unwarranted - the subsequent numbers were less than many other places. I was eating in restaurants full of unmasked people including the elderly while other states were still shut down.

Hey and we've got constitutional carry now and no CRT nonsense in public school curriculum - both of which I'm sure make you quake in your Birkenstocks with rage.

Where do I report you for being a leftist crybaby?

Last edited:
I've heard the 'Sleepy Joe' stories.
I was watching the news late at night, here in England, and all that was on was Biden's entire state of the union address.
I thought he was pretty 'With It', throughout. Unlike Ronald Reagan, who once called Princess Diana 'Princess David', to her amusement.
Biden's propensity to fall over, does not bode well for another term in office.
Trump II here we come, probably from a prison cell.

I don't think that's especially bad. The Church has had its ups and downs over the last 2000 years, it's only natural that it should have amassed at least some fortune along the way.
Wow. I just don't know what to say to that. I could quote a bunch of bible verses, but I know it's not going to make a difference, so there's no point.

Back