What do you think is worthy of praise regarding Joe Biden?

PorterhouseMusic said:
It's interesting... how if you know someone personally, with very few exceptions, you will feel differently, think differently, say things about them differently - than if you did not know them personally.
Maybe. But I have a theory about guys named Joe. I never met one I didn't like. You know what you're getting with a man named Joe. He's going to be hardworking and honest. A real straight shooter worthy of respect.
*Spit take*

Boy did your theory ever de-rail in the case of Trucker Joe, raised in the Puerto Rican community - lol. :ROFLMAO:

The Donald said something that makes a lot of sense regarding chronic disease.

Biden should have said this...Its a real unaddressed issue... Oh, but he’s too busy flying the rainbow flag and demonizing Caucasians as domestic terrorists.

Now would the Donald actually follow through if elected? Who knows. But at least he’s talking about an issue that Joe won’t touch.

Last edited:

Biden should have said this...Its a real unaddressed issue... Oh, but he’s too busy flying the rainbow flag and demonizing Caucasians as domestic terrorists.

Now would the Donald actually follow through if elected? Who knows. But at least he’s talking about an issue that Joe won’t touch.

RFR - is it your opinion that Donald Trump cares about the subject of chronic illness among Americans - I mean beyond how addressing it in a platform video like this helps his electoral goals?

Biden should have said this...Its a real unaddressed issue...
I agree. Like, "You fat asses need to get in shape and quit eating fast food. And go see a doctor that we definitely aren't going to pay for. Good luck, fatso"

DT lecturing me about health and fitness is rich. Rich I'll tell ya.

RFR - is it your opinion that Donald Trump cares about the subject of chronic illness among Americans - I mean beyond how addressing it in a platform video like this helps his electoral goals?
I don’t know if he cares. I don’t care if he cares, I don’t like him, Nor trust him.

But....this is an important issue. Our food and water being ‘contaminated’ with all manner of chemicals, the vast amount of pharmaceuticals people take etc, etc. All this could be contributing factors to health problems in the population. Autism has certainly been on a sharp rise.

I personally am of the opinion that he only brought it up because RFK jr is in the Race.
Kennedy has been talking about this stuff for years, going back to his days as an environmental attorney.

My point being this is a topic that needs to be addressed and the current admin certainly isn’t doing it.

I know, right? That's kind of like a drug addict lecturing others to don't do drugs. I mean really, seriously?
Or a Senator who's the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Community loudly pronouncing that "Drug users need to be held accountable!" while much more quietly getting his kid off the hook after a drug arrest and getting his record expunged.

To answer the OP's question, one thing I will say is that he at least took Covid seriously and tried to do the right thing. It was too late, of course, as he was handed a total shit show after Trump's incredible folly with regard to Covid, just as Obama was handed a shit show of an economy after the housing crash.

Kind of like the pope?

And please tell me how the Catholics square the utterly ridiculous, disgusting amount of wealth on display by the Catholic church with the teachings of Jesus?
Yeah, kinda like Frank One.

I have never in my life seen in-person any kind of superfluous wealth at a Catholic church. Sure, I am aware of plenty of corruption in the Church (and am a first-degree witness to another kind of corruption by a former priest friend).
To answer the OP's question, one thing I will say is that he at least took Covid seriously and tried to do the right thing. It was too late, of course, as he was handed a total shit show after Trump's incredible folly with regard to Covid, just as Obama was handed a shit show of an economy after the housing crash.
Not so sure about that one... I mean, he should have started by firing Fauci.

Back