We're putting together a couple pay for play comps if anyone wants in.

UGMastermind

Sinister South
Hey what's up Home Recording community? I haven't been on here in a long while and forgot my dang login info. Anyway we are putting together a couple pay for play type compilations if anyone wants in.

Right now we are doing a Rap/Hip Hop cd and a Rock/Metal/Punk cd. How it works is anyone that wants to be on it pays $120 to get their song on it. Then we divide up the CDs between all the artists equally! From there you can sell them or give them out or whatever. It's a great way to get your music heard by people from all corners of the earth. Right now we are only doing 1000 cds at a time. Let's say we fill a cd with 15 tracks then each artist would get 66 cds. Oh yeah and all the songs will be professionally mastered before the cd gets pressed. Also on the back we will list all the artists names, song names, website, and booking info.

If anyone wants any more info you can go to http://sexydevilent.com/recordpool.shtml or ask your questions right here in this thread.

I regret even posting this thread up. If you can delete it please do. I was just trying to let the home recording community in on the promo package that we run and someone is giving me bad rep points because of it. Sorry to bother you guys with this post. Please delete it if you can! I didn't want you guys to think I'm some random spammer or whatever. It's a legitimate deal that we have been running for a few years now.

That's one of the main reasons we use paypal because it's safe for the buyer. If a company rips someone off they can get there money back easily. On the other note we do provide a simple contract upon ordering the package. I would still like this thread deleted please mods.

Back