Well today was rough...

Not even close. But rather than be frustrated by the lack of action from anyone again for the umpteenth time, I'm choosing to be positive about this.
Hahaaa. No matter how sarcastic I can get the gun toting Republicans will always top it. You have to love it.

Attachments

• Abbott.jpg
    Abbott.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 8
Month or two ago when the Buffalo NY shooting happened, my boss who has lived in Las Vegas his whole life asked me "Do you think that will ever happen here?"

How quickly the human brain forgets.

The issue is most definitely guns, but also people. On a very lizard brained fatally flawed level.

People died. That’s messed up.

Now the government wants to take guns.

Meanwhile, same government approved 40 billion dollars to send firepower to the Ukraine. Anyone see the irony in that?

Meanwhile, in Davos Switzerland talks, negotiations, and voting is going on from the 22 to the 28th to take away all sovereignty from the us in the case of a pandemic. The WHO calls the shots.
Biden is totally down with it.

Yet, the news cycle is totally flooded with the outrage of this mass shooting, tragic as it may be. That and chipping away at the second amendment

Some of you are starting to sound like brainwashed slaves.

Our future as a free people is at stake.

Now the government wants to take guns.
This is one of those statements that prevents us from doing anything at all. Lots of democrats own guns. About 60% of all Americans (so many republicans included) want stricter gun laws. In TX a day ago, a kid who couldn’t buy beer or rent a car was able to buy a weapon that was made to be a very efficient killing machine. Way more than one would need to defend his/herself or property. We just want some reasonable restrictions on who can get what types of guns.

To reduce this to “they’re gonna take yer guns” propaganda is helping to kill more kids.

Ukraine is a totally separate issue that has nothing to do with school shootings.

Last edited:
Government end goal. Take the guns away from citizens . Just little by little.

Schools have had since sandy hook to come up with security measures to keep nuts off campus. It wouldn’t be that hard to do.
Single entry point, an armed trained security guard. Not a rent a cop, minimum wage guard, but someone trained.

All other doors are only exit doors.

Most schools, in Ca anyway, have pretty good fencing and gates are locked after kids show up and don’t open back up till school is finished.

I suppose someone, if they really wanted to, could climb the fence or there could be an off campus sniper. But basic armed security would go a long way.

Most would think twice if they knew an armed man would greet them.

Rock stars have armed bodyguards
Politicians have armed bodyguards
Celebrities have armed bodyguards

Are our kid’s lives less precious?
Give them bodyguards too.

I can truly understand Senator Chris Murphy's passionate speech.

Unfortunately, most Americans are completely unaware that Murphy is a fraud and an opportunist.

"Police shouldn't be in schools"

Read the damn article and decide for yourselves if you can trust any words coming out of his mouth in the future.

A few weeks ago Kampala Harris was screaming aloud "How dare....." in relation to the leaked RvW preliminary decision.

If there was such a thing as an objective investigative reporter....that reporter would ask Murphy how he could deliver such a passionate speech and still support it that a police presence isn't necessary at schools.

Murphy is a junior Senator representing Connecticut residents close to NYC.

I live in northern Connecticut. Small town. Whenever school is in session, it's accompanied with the presence of at least one local police officer on site.

Have you noticed that the school shooters are typically quite young?
His mother was on drugs. No father.

Last edited:
Parkland had an armed cop. How’d that work out?

I’ve got no issues having armed cops protecting schools. I’m all for it, but it’s obviously not the only answer. Most civilians don’t need high capacity, high power, semi auto rifles. More restrictions on who can own them are needed.

Have you noticed that the school shooters are typically quite young?
His mother was on drugs. No father.
Since Prozac was introduced (I believe in 1986) there have been more mass shootings than before. The amount of SSRI
‘medications’ prescribed since then has been staggering.

Prior to the anti depressant revolution , gun laws were much more lax but mass shootings were almost nonexistent

Digging not the backgrounds of the modern shooters, almost all had a history of being on these drugs.

The drugs are more of a problem than the guns.

‘Common sense gun laws’ are 1)unconstitutional and 2) ineffective

Take a look at Chicago, some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Yet every weekend people are shot up. Lots of them.

Laws don’t stop criminals! That’s why they’re criminals, they break laws. Duh

Parkland had an armed cop. How’d that work out?

I’ve got no issues having armed cops protecting schools. I’m all for it, but it’s obviously not the only answer. Most civilians don’t need high capacity, high power, semi auto rifles. More restrictions on who can own them are needed.
That ‘cop’ was an untrained idiot who cowered in fear while waiting for the shooting to stop.

Get a retired Seal team guy in there and problem solved

And civilians not needing semi auto rifles?

Bullshit.

During the summer of riots in 2020. 2 bus loads of Antifa ‘mostly peaceful protesters’ showed up in our town. The Ar15 welcoming committee persuaded them to get back on the busses and leave.

Not one shot was fired.

In LA during the Rodney king riots the businesses that didn’t get burned down were the ones guarded by Korean shopkeepers with AR 15s

These make excellent defensive weapons.

Take a look at Chicago, some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Yet every weekend people are shot up. Lots of them.

Laws don’t stop criminals! That’s why they’re criminals, they break laws. Duh
I’m tired of this misleading bit. The majority of the guns in Chicago came from out of state. States with less restrictive laws. Easy data to find.

Lots of democrats own guns. About 60% of all Americans (so many republicans included) want stricter gun laws. In TX a day ago, a kid who couldn’t buy beer or rent a car was able to buy a weapon that was made to be a very efficient killing machine. We just want some reasonable restrictions on who can get what types of guns.
There are hundreds upon hundreds of gun laws in existence. The problem is....those laws aren't being enforced effectively!

Multiple stricter gun laws isn't the solution.

You are 100% correct that is intolerable that an 18 year old wordslly disturbed "KID" who can't legally buy a six pack beer IS allowed to legally purchase two AR 15 rifles and 375 rounds of ammunition.

It should have also been incumbent upon the seller to NOT sell. Whomever the seller was will soon be out of business. For good reason.

Senator Chris Murphy is comparing and equating the TX killings with Sandy Hook.

There are distinct differences you should look into.

Should ever members of Congress pull their heads out their asses they should enact one single gun law dictating that no one under the age of 30 can legally purchase a firearm.

I think that by the age of 30 most peoples frontal lobes would be fully developed and they wouldn't be suffering the raging hormones of a teenager.

And civilians not needing semi auto rifles?

Bullshit.

During the summer of riots in 2020. 2 bus loads of Antifa ‘mostly peaceful protesters’ showed up in our town. The Ar15 welcoming committee persuaded them to get back on the busses and leave.

Not one shot was fired.

In LA during the Rodney king riots the businesses that didn’t get burned down were the ones guarded by Korean shopkeepers with AR 15s

These make excellent defensive weapons.
I said “most civilians”. I support people having license/credentials etc to own appropriate weapons. If a south central shop keeper gets proper training I don’t think that’s a problem. Some random 18 year old living in his mom’s basement? Not so much. We could study these things and come up with appropriate solutions if it weren’t for folks that think ANY discussion of this amounts to “tHey’RE taaKkin’ ouR guuuuNNzzzz!!!”

Quit making it easier to kill kids.

I’m tired of this misleading bit. The majority of the guns in Chicago came from out of state. States with less restrictive laws. Easy data to find.
Case in point. Criminals are always going to find ways to break the law.

Tough gun laws in Chicago aren’t solving the gun violence problem. Because there’s lots of criminals there.

Back