Underground shi*t, NOT MAINSTREAM, UNDERGROUND bombtrax!!!!!!!!!!!! Underground shi*

New Post And Update On Bombtrax!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of style good mixes do share certain qualities. A solid drum sound is key, and that if there are vocals, they must be present and intelligible amid the other sonic elements. A fairly wide mix (assuming that you're mixing in stereo), as opposed to a mono mix down the center, adds more excitement and life to the overall sound and lets each instrument occupy its own acoustic space. A good mix is also free of feedback.

BITC*HASS*ES WHO THINK I CANT SPELL>>>>> There I copied andpasted that shi*t for allt hose bit*chass*es who dont think I spell. I already said this up in the thread RAMI dropepd, but I DONT GOT NONE NO FANCYASS* spellcheker running up like most of you guys here got to have running up. WHY DONT YOU TRY TURNEIN G THAT SHI*T DOWN SOME BEFORE YOU START TALKIN SHI*TTT BEHINDA*SS MY BACK!!!!!!!

KONRADG>>>>> IF IM NOT THE__BOMB THEN WHO IS POSTING UP???? That makes no fu*ckas*s cents!!!!! I DONT KNOW who all those fancyas*s PRODUCERS ARE YOU LIST BUT I AM JUST STARTING IT UP IN HIGH SCHOOL AND DONT HAVE ALL THE SHI*T THEY GOT AND SHI*T YET. THAx for the interstest in the trax though I WILL Privarte Message YOU WHEN THE FUC*KIN D TRAIN IS done rhyhming up the words and trax is tree minutes long and shi*T.

METALHEAD>>>>>> WHERE"S YOUR BOMBTRAX???????????? I DONT HEAR THEM HUHH????????? MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A CLUE AND SHI*T asnd relize most peopoel in this board like think the bombtrax hot the bombtrax.

SNAKEDOG4050>>>>>> you ARE FUC*KIN HIGH REP and everyone lowe rep knows that BUT WONT POST IT UP!!!!

TIMOTY LAWLER>>>>>>>>>>> WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MESSAGEBOARDAS*S SIENTIST??? berfgore you got undergrou*nd shi*t posted MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE BOARD UNDERGROUND AND SHI*T!!!!!!!!

INCANUS>>>>NEXT TIME YOU GET ROUGHED OFF A BOARD FOR NOT HAVING THEE ******* IN SHI*T dont come back TO ME FOR HELP!!!!!!!

RAMI>>>>yeah you know what up!!! bro you da fool!!!!

CHRIS>>> DAMN BRO* ARE YOU IN D-TRIOT TOO????? DO YO UPRODCUE????

EVERYONE ELSE>>>>>>>
UNDERGROUND SHI*T!!!!!
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...D72WYFMRGEZ6NST

FUC*KAS* UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRAX WILL BE APROXIATATLY tree minutes LONG AND THE SECOND MINUTE WILL HAVE ME RAPPING with D TRAINS RHYMES!!!! WE ARE GOING TO RECORDAS*S A E MINER cord for that part and Shi*T.

PEACE OUT BROS!!!

The__Bomb said:
BITC*HASS*ES WHO THINK I CANT SPELL>>>>> There I copied andpasted that shi*t for allt hose bit*chass*es who dont think I spell. ...

That is just stupid on so many levels...... :rolleyes:

The__Bomb said:
METALHEAD>>>>>> WHERE"S YOUR BOMBTRAX???????????? I DONT HEAR THEM HUHH????????? MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A CLUE AND SHI*T asnd relize most peopoel in this board like think the bombtrax hot the bombtrax....

...Ummmm.....I don't do "bombtrax" :rolleyes:

The__Bomb said:
TIMOTY LAWLER>>>>>>>>>>> WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MESSAGEBOARDAS*S SIENTIST??? berfgore you got undergrou*nd shi*t posted MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE BOARD UNDERGROUND AND SHI*T!!!!!!!!....

I didn't realize that this WAS the "THE BOARD UNDERGROUND AND SHI*T"....what the hell does that mean anyway? Why the hell do you need an asterisk in the middle of the word "underground"? Why do you think that every word has more impact with the word "ASS" tagged on the end? Why won't you just kill yourself?

Oh yeah, my new favorite word is "berfgore" ;)

Do you have huge cumbersome and perhaps jointless stumps for fingers? Because that is the only way I can seem to rationalize how fucking terrible your typing is.....

lol. This whole thread just made my day. Any chance of seeing a spell check in the near future?

Btw, people actually talk that way in the "D", so please keep your cultural ostracism to yourself.

:D

Funny how I'm always running up my spell checker. Even when I'm away from my computer. It's almost as if it's built into my brain. Like I just learned to spell or something. I don't know... deep thoughts and shi*t.

The__Bomb said:
SNAKEDOG4050>>>>>> you ARE FUC*KIN HIGH REP and everyone lowe rep knows that BUT WONT POST IT UP!!!!

Why would people tell me my rep rating, everybody can see it? Plus, I'm not too high rep man, maybe you could take that back and I can fight on your side. FIGHT FOR THE BOARD UNDERGROUND!!

The__Bomb said:
TIMOTY LAWLER>>>>>>>>>>> WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MESSAGEBOARDAS*S SIENTIST??? berfgore you got undergrou*nd shi*t posted MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE BOARD UNDERGROUND AND SHI*T!!!!!!!!

High rep/low rep rifts on the board, the board underground, stars on threads... this place is just too complicated now :p

METALHEAD>>>>>> You obviously stopped reading at the bro's sig, don't mess wid that bro! The "(linked)" he forgot to remove on the bottom right of the picture is classic The__Bomb though.

Peace out The__Bomb

*SHIZZLE!!! The flizzin' lizzle done muddafukk wizzle!!! Dawg, I's beizzle nizzeedleizzlein' dat phat sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit down witcha nizzle snizzle bizzle quizzle Quizno's fliggle flaggle glim glop glubizzle!! Sheeeeeiiiiiiit....!!!

*Translation*: Curses!!! The link does not appear to be functioning properly!!! Sir, I would really love to hear some fresh underground beats, but it would appear that today is not my lucky day!! Golly...!!!

The__Bomb said:
CHRIS>>> DAMN BRO* ARE YOU IN D-TRIOT TOO????? DO YO UPRODCUE????

I live in San Francisco, actually.

I don't produce Hip Hop much, but I've mixed a lot of it and done many other kinds of projects: rock, jazz, folk, bluegrass, some techno & metal. A bit of video post production and mastering work, as well. I'd do hip hop at work, but there are other enigneers/producers that do only that for a living so they're much better at it. When they have a problem with a production they call me. Not that I'm fantastic or anything, I'm just the best availible there.

I've worked with several *really* good hip hop artists. Shamako Noble, President of the Hip Hop Congress; KRS One; Adisa Banjoko; and B Jada. I've worked a bit with other artists you might not recognize: Victor Wooten, Kai Eckhardt & M. Kalani Souza.

I did video post production and original soundtrack work on Villa Villa Cola's skate video "Getting Nowhere Faster."

And a great many other projects with *fantastic* artists who you wouldn't recognize.

So, yeah, you might say I produce.

Take care,
Chris

Purge said:
*SHIZZLE!!! The flizzin' lizzle done muddafukk wizzle!!! Dawg, I's beizzle nizzeedleizzlein' dat phat sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit down witcha nizzle snizzle bizzle quizzle Quizno's fliggle flaggle glim glop glubizzle!! Sheeeeeiiiiiiit....!!!

*Translation*: Curses!!! The link does not appear to be functioning properly!!! Sir, I would really love to hear some fresh underground beats, but it would appear that today is not my lucky day!! Golly...!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purge said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!

yo yo yoma I feel this shit, when walking in turbulant streets...
kissing the nearest frog hoping that he will give me drugs #aka Beer#
ok to drunk to post :eek:

At the risk of being 'roughed off the board' I'm going to post some curse words without asterisks!!!

If you are easily offended, stop reading now.

Shit
Fuck
Motherfucker
Fuck-ass
Asshole
Shithead
Strawberry
Fuck-off
Fuckhead

Now that's underground.

And not only do I NOT use a 'fancy spell-checker' but I don't even use a standard, garden-variety spell-checker. I certainly can't speak for everyone here, but I happen to love the english language. I read books and write regularly. That's why I can spell pretty good, and write grammatically correct sentences. And spell-checkers don't correct your grammar. I don't mean to come off didactic, but philology is a minor hobby of mine.

Peace-out everyone!!!

Now is a good time to say it again, I suppose.

Not a single one of the professional hip hop artists I've ever had the pleasure of working with actually talk like that off the mic. No one does except fans and wannabes- or pros on mic or on camera doing their thing. Even in interviews they don't talk like that unless is a fanzine.

The__Bomb, there is nothing wrong with actually using the english language to communcate with others who expect it to be done that way. Trust me- whip out one "FUCK*SS" when you're negotiating with a major label and you're history. If you can't be professional you can't play with the professionals.

We aren't your fans and you don't need to be telling us how great your stuff is when you're asking for feedback- so you'd be better off keeping your on-mic language off the board. Your posts are impossible to read and your attitude in them is distracting. I usually have to read them 2-3 times to figure out what you're trying to say...

Besides, you have NO idea who is reading this stuff here in public and no idea who we are that are replyiing. Any of us could have useful information for you or contacts that might benefit you. It really pays to be respectful, professional and friendly at all times in this business.

You can do whatever you like, man, and I'm not judging you. If you actually want to be a professional hip hop artist I'm just pointing out that you aren't acting like one at all- you're acting like a hip hop fan.

Take care,
Chris

It's our fault, we through peanuts into the cage and created a monster.

Chris man, thats a really good point. It's kinda like the bubble gum pop thing where it's all about looks and tits and ass. But still...i'd like to see hiphop ON Mic but without the jibberish foshizzle and "DONT GOT NONE NO FANCYASS*" ( i mean thats just BAD ENGLISH go back to grade one man) lol :D

My new post! TIMELINE!! LYRIC!! AND POST!

BIGAS*S UPDATE!!!
chcchchcheck it fools!! I was in my econnomics class and we all been using up fu*ckas*s powerpoint and shi*t! I PUT TOGETHER THE THE ATTACED TIMELINE for my bombtrax for everyone who is all watiging and Shi*T!! I tagged where I am at now!! IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY NEW POST!!!

I WIL NOT LET YOU DOWN WITH THE POS$T. this is the kind of shi*t me and the mothafuc*kin D-TRAIN are workin at. "IM GOIN TO FED-EX YOU TO A BODY BAG!! BIT*CH!!" The lyrics will be underground just LIKE THT RAX!!!!

RAMI>>> Im down bro! YOU MY TRAX AND ME A MONSTER!!! We gonna be a monsta of tha industry soon!!!

Crhis>>> I WILL PRivate message you up but thax and all fort the info. I will check up those websites you got there because DMAN YOU PRODUCE!! YOu more than aprodcuwer!!

NAKATIRA>>>>>> BOR ITs tight you came around and like bombtrax now!!!! YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE who could not handle it at FIRST!! DMAN!!

SH*T thax for the heads up on the bombtrax fool. I posted up a new link right here: UNDERGROUND SHI*T NOT MAINSTREAM!! DARK HEVY NOT MAINSTREAM!!
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JS3SIFTHXYQE0K7M5ZINF985J

DAMN BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id dont gots none all the time i will all need to respond to all your posts right now!! I WILL BE BACK soon!!! FOR NOW CHECK OUT THE TIMELINE I ATTACED!!!!

Attachments

• class progect JfuckinPEG c.JPG
    class progect JfuckinPEG c.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 78
Back