Underground shi*t, NOT MAINSTREAM, UNDERGROUND bombtrax!!!!!!!!!!!! Underground shi*

Just when you thought it was over.Then you realize this guy just started!

That sig is OFFDA HOOK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

EMERCNCY POST!! info on prevous page an dshi*T!!

BIGAS*S UPDATE ON PREVOUS PAGE

PINACHI>>>> THAX BRO!!!!!!!!!!! I redefine the hook!!! BUT YOU PUMPED my grafic off the page I will post it again SO THAT MY FANS DONT MISS OUT ON THE bombtrax grafic!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRODUCED BY ME and SHI*T!!

BOMETRAX TIMELINE!!! THE INFO IS IN MY LAST POST!!!!!!!

Attachments

• class progect JfuckinPEG e.JPG
    class progect JfuckinPEG e.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 145
The__Bomb said:
BIGAS*S UPDATE ON PREVOUS PAGE

PINACHI>>>> THAX BRO!!!!!!!!!!! I redefine the hook!!! BUT YOU PUMPED my grafic off the page I will post it again SO THAT MY FANS DONT MISS OUT ON THE bombtrax grafic!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRODUCED BY ME and SHI*T!!

BOMETRAX TIMELINE!!! THE INFO IS IN MY LAST POST!!!!!!!

I see you're as creative as ever :rolleyes: ....
I'm glad you picked us as your target group...
I really think you should go for the hearing disabled, much more apreciative of you blasting tracks for sure....

cheers you dark minor :D

invisiblenemies said:
I think you mean 'well'. As in, "That's why I can spell pretty well..."

Just bustin your balls.

You are correct, of course!!!

I knew I was going to make some little mistake in that blurb! But that is sort of why I said pretty good instead of excellent.

Can't wait for some BOMBTRAX. Whatever that is.

Incanus said:
Can't wait for some BOMBTRAX. Whatever that is.

BOMB·TRAX
Pronunciation Key (bom-traks)
n.

1. a) A device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning.
b) An electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning
c) A warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
d) An acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning

2. Any of several salamanders of the family Bomay Traxia, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.

Isnt dtrain supposed to be singin on this sumbitch pretty soon?

Also, if im going to support your music to the fullest ( ;) ) im going to need a picture of you and d train and a picture of your studio setup for the flyers ill make for you guys.

Look forward to doing business with you two.

New Post

KONRADG>>>> bro did you not check up the timeline I posted up abouve in the post above??? We are simalatanionsly working up on the his rhymes and my E MINER CHORD!!! I posted up a lyrics that he told me up about. Its in the above post up on the screen! I will work on gettin a picture up of us. Thax for the interest in the trax pro I will private message you when the I update the thread again. THe thread will not dissapopint!!!

PEACE BROS!!!

NAKATIRA>>> THAX BRO!!!! I will be all honest and shi*tas*s with you right now and shi*t my rhtyhmes would not be what they are at now if it werent allf for my workin with THE MOTHER FUC*KIN D TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS DON"T MISS OUT ON THE TIMELINE I POSTED ABOVE AND SHI*T!!!!!!!! I Made it in poweras*s point!!!

PEACE FOR NOW I GOTS TO ALL GOT TO PROVATE MESSAGE SOME POEOLE!@!!!!!!!

The__Bomb, I simply must know something.....

When you are speaking with someone in person, you know....communicating audibly....Do your actual speech patterns and pronunciation bear any resemblance to the clusterfuck of randomness that is your typing? Because I'm thinking that if so, you may be entitled to certain government benefits that you may or may not have carefully considered before now.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that..... ;)

The__Bomb said:
"IM GOIN TO FED-EX YOU TO A BODY BAG!! BIT*CH!!" The lyrics will be underground just LIKE THT RAX!!!!

No, YOUR MOM!!!
Shi*T bro! YOU SO GOOD that your timeline looks like a pie chart! DMAN!!!!
That rhym is class*ic too! You cant all not get none no words more under*ground than that shi*t!
Can't wait to hear the rest of it!

Hey Bomb Craps.....sorry Trax! You Suck.....really you do....I listened, I quickly deleted the offending file from my computer, thought about doing a low level format just in case it survived the deletion! If this is real....it is very sad.....your gene pool has no deep end.....if this is all a joke, then its the best one seen here in months! :D

Warning- dangerously underground photos

The Bomb>>>> regarding the unreadable private message bro, I'm not as "UNunderground highrep as*sSsake" as you think I am. These are actual scenes from the studio from my hardcore rap days about four years ago! THE DARK SIDE OF SNAKE!! I was DANGEROUS!!! and highly underground of course :eek: :p

Attachments

• In tha studio.jpg
    In tha studio.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 111
ANOTHER DANGEROUS POST from THE SNAKE

You guys have some nerve laughing at somebody PACKIN THAT MUCH HEAT and ROLLIN THAT MUCH DOUGH :D You're lucky this is the internet!

Tim, that's going to cost you. I recommend stealing it, thug style.

Pinachi, posts that make no sense don't belong in this thread :p :D

Cheers guys, to good construction paper bling, ex-girlfriend's headbands, 80s raincoats, and finally a shirt covered with fire from the dollar store.

Last edited:
When I saw you about to cap that mofo I thought, "why'd he grab the Luger when he had a 45 with some real stopping power on the table?". Then I noticed the RED MUZZLE on the 45!!!! Yer no badass gangsta... that's a water gun. POSER!!!!!

Tim

Sorry to bring up an old thread, a search on something else led to this thread. I have been reading it for 15 minutes.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! You guys are suckers :D :D
You actually bought this kid ( No, it wasnt me doing a prank)

I assume Mr. Bomb is a suburban teen in Dearborn who watched 8 mile too many times. Mr. Bomb reminds me of a conductor I know who speaks with a phony european accent ( he is from Iowa); as you listen to him, you notice that he occasionally resorts to speaking in his usual voice. Ditto with the Bomb, when I first started reading I was instantly tipped off. Writing patterns are usually all or nothing, the writer doesnt veer, Mr Bomb does frequently.

A simple search revealed Mr. Bomb's first post:

The originality of the track is what I thinks makes this hot. I would like hear what you guys sound like with your other member too. Damn. Continue the grooves cataylst.
-The Bomb

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! He's just some teenager playin badass gangsta :D One cannot write such a coherent statement and then follow it with his &@^#** punkass shiznit wassup jive talkin, this kid takes economics class at school :p :D :D

Thanks Mr. Bomb for giving me a much-needed laugh. When the other guys read this I think they will laugh too. Y-all were punkd by some suburban middle class high school kid :D :D

metalhead28 said:
The__Bomb, I simply must know something.....

When you are speaking with someone in person, you know....communicating audibly....Do your actual speech patterns and pronunciation bear any resemblance to the clusterfuck of randomness that is your typing? Because I'm thinking that if so, you may be entitled to certain government benefits that you may or may not have carefully considered before now.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that..... ;)

oh. my. fucking. god. that was funny :D

Back