Underground shi*t, NOT MAINSTREAM, UNDERGROUND bombtrax!!!!!!!!!!!! Underground shi*

OMFG dis here shit be hilitiouz yo!

Dun her in de durty soud we gots all kinds of muderfuders dat talk like dis here..... I'm ain't tryin to be a racist yo, I ain't some aryan pep myself.... all kiz-inds en col-zorz of peps be talkin like diz here dun in soud cacaliaccy YO!

:D
Seriously though this shit kills me. I mean I understand that people in the music business have to act a certain way. I mean I play in a death metal band, but I would never post "check out my new song it's totally sick it's about becoming possed by the devil, killing your exgirlfriend friends and then fucking her dog because satan told me to at her funeral".

Give me a break man. It kills me to see people talking like this. And don't take this as racist because it's not meant to be. But, I pulled up the McDonald's drive through window the other day and a white girl says "Damn ain't chew lookin' gud for a white boy".

I will bet you every penny I will ever make in my entire life, that her mom and dad don't talk like that. It's not the way she talked or wore her hair or anything like that.... It's the "front".

If you want us to "stop hating" then "stop fronting".

If you made it in the record business, why the hell would you care about our opinion of you?

If are a gangster, why are you online checking your private messages. Shouldn't you be out selling your posion to the youth of america?

..... I love death metal. But I promise that in 90 percent of my post you'll see a smiley face. I'm a happy person. If you see me at a show, I'll be wearing black and playing songs about death and gruesome things.

So I know I'm "fronting" when I'm doing that. But, I love the music and the front is left on stage after I walk off......

SnakeDog5050 said:
The Bomb>>>> regarding the unreadable private message bro, I'm not as "UNunderground highrep as*sSsake" as you think I am. These are actual scenes from the studio from my hardcore rap days about four years ago! THE DARK SIDE OF SNAKE!! I was DANGEROUS!!! and highly underground of course :eek: :p
Damn, Snake....You be shizzle and stuff. I'm glad you be my home-skillet....

Last edited:
You guys ever watch King of the Hill?....i think Bomb-Trax does the voice over for Boomhauer!

Attachments

• forum_title.gif
    forum_title.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 31
Back