Underground shi*t, NOT MAINSTREAM, UNDERGROUND bombtrax!!!!!!!!!!!! Underground shi*

The__Bomb said:
The reST of THE MESSSAGE IS ON THE NEXT PAGE!!! I wanted TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNEW ABOUT THE POLL I DROPED AND SHI*T!!!!!!

Man that poll he has going over in the other forum, I've never seen somebody screw up posting a poll like that. THat's UNDERGROUND style right there! Too DARK, TOO heavey, too unmainstream not ununderground for me.

This is a joke. right?
Nobody is this fucking stupid.
Right??????

Im about to lose my faith in humanity here.

help me out.

If this is not a joke - well.......I'm just at a loss for words.
My 5 year old spells better.
It's not possible.

wow....

good one.....

giraffe said:
shit man.......
how did you get sooooooooo good? :D

GIRAFFE>>>>>Bro the more you fuc*ck with the buttons and shi*t in hammerhead THE HOTTER THE TRAX!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE HERE>>>> Damn bors I got talkin to my bro Damian OR THE FUCKI*N D TRAIN and says I told him what up with HOW HOT THE TRAX are on this board and he says he gonna write up some brand new rhyhms so that the rhyms be as hot as the trax now. SO THATS WHATS UP AN DSHI*T!

EVERYONE ELSE HERE>>> I have fuck*in underground shi*t posted in the first mesage! ITS DARKER HEVEIR AND NOT MAINSTREEM AS*SHOLES LIKE THE MAINSTREAM SHI*T. How is it???? You can read up about the chord I play in the track IT IS UP IN THE FIRST MESSAGE. Iposteed underground shi*t up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will feed the updates as THE MOTHER FUC*KIN D TRAIN FINISHES UP THE RAP he gets done and drops!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace bros I will B BACK SOON!! PACE OUT AND THANKS FOR LISTENING UP ON THE bombTRAX!!! PEACE

Why am I beginning to feel I'm on the internet version of "Candid camera"?

RAMI said:
Why am I beginning to feel I'm on the internet version of "Candid camera"?

I was thinking more along the lines of Punk'd, but then I remembered that we aren't famous. :D I only thought that because some of these posts just reek of MTV attitude (to me anyway!).

I'M BAK BROS!!! BUt just for a few!!!!

tourettes5139 said:
I was thinking more along the lines of Punk'd, but then
I remembered that we aren't famous. :D I only thought that because some of
these posts just reek of MTV attitude (to me anyway!).

EVERYONE WHO THINKS THIS MTVS PUNKD>>> You have obvusly not listened up
to the bombtrax bros!! Read up on messages up there and you RELIZE THE ONLY JOKE HERE IS YOU because most the revews are hot like the
trax!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T OF LINE AND SHI*T! THis darker hever undergrou*nd shi*t NOT none no damna*ss TV SHOW!

EVERYONE ELSE>>>>> BUt I dont wknow when the bombtrax theyll be done and shi*T! I word The D-Train he up to and not maybe next early week or shi*T I WONT LET YOU DOWN WITH THE POST LATER!! YOU ALREDY KNOWS ITS UNDERGROUND SHI*T trax and the rhyms will be even MORE UNDERGROUND like RAMI>>>> wanted up in the message post up above where the heavier darker not Mainstream. SNAKEDOG5050>>> wtf? CHRIS>>>HR!!?? RADIOHEAD>>>>whats wrong bro?? >>>>> I will keepyou guys posted on the bombtrax.

Wtf?

EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAD NOT HEARD THE BOMBTRAX YET>>>> I have posted it up here agagin http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21IUHGIKF7LJ50W1RW0TNM86DD IN CASE YOU MISSED OUT BROS. THX FOR THE FEED BROS I WILL be fuc*kass BACK!!!!

Odd but when I look at the overall text effect of The_Bomb's last post it looks a lot like the posts of someone else ......Who was that? Hmmmm......... Can't quite place it...
.........................Hmmmmmm.........It'll come to me I'm sure.

Tim

Tim, I have no idea where you're going with that ;) Well actually if you think about it, THERE IS ACTUAL MUSIC with these posts unlike SOMEBODY. Well... on second thought, maybe not.

The__Bomb said:

SNAKEDOG5050>>> wtf?

Is that all I get? What's that even referring to? I thought we were bros bro?

The__Bomb said:

THis darker hever undergrou*nd shi*t

You think with how many times he's repeated this line he'd be able to spell it all right once. Maybe practice doesn't make perfect :eek:

Well, I like how there are asterisks inserted into the middle of many of the curse words without replacing any of the letters in the word !!! Why bother with the asterisks?

Amusing.

Sort of.

ATTN. "The__Bomb"

I must reiterate the request that I made in your other thread and state:
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF NOW or at your earliest convenience.
Just grab any substantial object lying nearby and jam it into your eye as hard as you can....repeatedly. Perhaps get a good running start and slam your head into the driveway....SOMETHING!
Come on man, have you given thought to what would happen if you bred? If this strain spreads too far we're going to end up having to turn everything over to the monkeys! And we all know what that means!
This has to end and you know it. Stop putting off the inevitable. Sooner or later you are going to be killed by a household appliance or a paper sack anyway so go ahead and get it over with before you do something stupid like impregnate somebody! The monkeys will have no mercy on us. We will be unable to thrive living in their shoadow....

Patrick Fuckin Swayze could drop a beat fatter than that. If old school was a person, he would kick you in the nuts for disgracing him. Bill fuckin Cosby could drop a beat better than that. Tony Danza could drop a better beat with tap dancing shoes on. Wayne Brady is more old school rap than that.

Cant wait to hear the lyrics version dude.

*** Ive read all of "The bomb"'s posts and this guy cant be real. So that leaves one question, which one of us is the REAL bomb?

I think it's all too real. Have you been to the Motor Vehicle Bureau lately? There lies the answer to many questions about the human race. :)

Back