Underground shi*t, NOT MAINSTREAM, UNDERGROUND bombtrax!!!!!!!!!!!! Underground shi*

And for the record, the drum and guitar loop thing was execrable, sorry. No redeeming value at all. Far too crunchy and cluttered to rap over; not original or melodic enough to sustain any interest on its own.

Keep practicing though, everyone starts somewhere. And nobody is good in the first month.

incoming post of no relevent content

if there's any thread to post something random this is it. I was so ready to do some massive recording in Snake Studios tonight BUT THEN my soundcard decided to randomly take the night off. So instead of some recording/listening to music I just wasted the last 2 hours of my life reinstalling sound card drivers, messing with hardware settings, etc :mad: :mad:

ERRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOAAARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay had to get that out. Later all... peace out homies.

i was wondering where the hell you were...And Nak...and Dogman...fuck, Iosing all my friends...I got to get a gig

Nakatira said:
I`d like to take the hijack this link a bit by showing a picture of how I mean life should be;;;

We should all be collecting flowers not "Bomb"arding each other with such viscious Beats.
I`m sure Jon Anderson would agree with me.

Oh yeah, and hippy alert!
Hippy alert!
Hippy alert!

RAMI said:
i was wondering where the hell you were...And Nak...and Dogman...fuck, Iosing all my friends...I got to get a gig

Yeah I saw your thread go up, but every now and then my soundcard just randomly stops working. Don't know why or what changes :confused: Doesn't help that I'm a snake with no hands to fix such stuff.

Yeah Dogman missed out on the party The Bomb threw here today... I don't know, is Dogman "underground enough"?? hmm... something to think about...

I don't care about my thread...I just hate it when I see me name as the last poster on the first 5 threads in the forum.

Nakatira said:
Naka Is not HAMMERED yet but he`s got the shit and the flippin hoe`s in his shed, while the donkeys are dancing on thin ice, may we all feel the Love :D

I might quit posting now :p :D , ok to be fair, and square, if I dear to care, if I can bare, to pay for this fare, still I stare, I like e`m rare, by Frosty norwegian beer :D

Nak called it a night after this post... him and The Bomb were starting to understand each other at this point :p

Damn!!!

The reST of THE MESSSAGE IS ON THE NEXT PAGE!!! I wanted TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNEW ABOUT THE POLL I DROPED AND SHI*T!!!!!!

I didnt not all meANTION that but I DROPPED A f*ckass poll in the GUITARS AND BASSES BOARD. I fuc*ed up the poll but you can still vote it is called THE DARKEST SHI*T ON GUITAR??? WHICH ONE IS IT??? DMINER OR EMINER???

Last edited:
Damn!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN bros!!!!>>>>>>> You da shi*t and shi*t!! You kno w hwen I was workin on the bombtrax I had a hot feelin about the trax. I didnt want to word it out outright and fu*ck but I KNEW THIS ONE HOT!!! Yo JUST GET THE FEEL that you workin something fu*ckass and CRAP AND UNDERGROUND not MAINSTREAM THAT YOU GOT.

RAMI>>SNAKEDOG5050>>METALHEAD28 wtf?>>>PINACHI>>>CHRIS>>>LARION>>>JPW23>>>BRIEFCASEMANX>>>NOISEDUDE>>>LLARION>>>IBUCKS I dont that but thx>>>>LLARION are you writin a book or something DAMN>>>>>>>>>>>>Damn I glad I put the clock into learning D miner cord that seems to be what hot and thanx pros for the feed on the E miner I will tell my bubs to HIT ME UP WITH THE E MINER LESON for next bombtrax. I didnt not all meANTION that but I DROPPED A f*ckass poll in the GUITARS AND BASSES BOARD. I fuc*ed up the poll but you can still vote it is called THE DARKEST SHI*T ON GUITAR??? WHICH ONE IS IT??? DMINER OR EMINER??? Im burnin to ride back to and get back to work in MOTHER FUC*KIN HAMMERGHEAD. DAMN THAT pogram goinga get me my girl back AND MORE!!!! DAMN with ALL YOU GYS CANT BE WRONG beetter watch out DE-FUC*CKN-TRIOT here I RIDE BIT*CHES!!!!

EVERYONE>>>>I been readings up on all all your shi*t above on the pages and theres a hot of solid feed. YOU GUYS ALL MY BROS NOW!!!!! Dropme any link and ill come by and tell you how your trax is and I apogoliz I was wnst been meaning to call some of YOU HIGH REP AS*SHOLES but I those of you who checked up your private messags know that my girl was knowckin striaght up yesterday and I was mad drunk when I dropp the threaed before I went up to Walrmat and Im sure you can allass* undgerstand WHY I WAASS AGREASSIVE AND SHTI(* I JUST DID NOT THINK THAT MOST OF YOU WOULD BE UNDERSTANDING UNDERGROUND SHI**T!!! I DIDNOT SEE ANY OTER UNDERGROUND SHIT THIS UNDERGROUND AND NOT MAINSTREAM LIKE THIS SO I WANTED YOU WARN YOU KNOW> I though this one was JUST FOR THE BOARD UNDERGROUND but I wrong and Shi$t!!! NAKATIRA>>>You da only one who can not seem to understand the board unerground. THATS OK

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THE BOARD>>>> Dont be scared of it!!! It dark with the D FUC$$IN' MINOR CORD but not too dark for listen and you know what's What's the problem with it?? HOw is it? I have some underground S*it posted in the first post. This is it.
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P55LEOAUMQD13E2LEEEZGAG29
HOW'S THE BASS?? HEAVEY AS SHI*T OR ALMOST??? DROP ME. HEaVIER DARKER UNDERGROUND SHI*T

THNX SO MUCH BROS>>>> thx for the lines and the feed I will listen up and keep em rollin homezes. GO VOTE IN TEH POLL in the GUITAR AND BASSES BOARD TOO. I fuc*ed it up but YOU CAN STILL VOTE. I WILL ALSO LET YOU KNOW WHEN DAMIEN D-MAN GETS THE RAP OVER THE BOMBTRAX

PEACE OUT BROS>>>>>>>

The Bomb, my question is... if everybody but Nak ( :p :) :p ) can handle and likes the "underground shi*t", doesn't that make it "mainstream"?? :eek:

Rotfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back