Trump on Trial!

The only thing that will change for 2028 will be the names of the candidates. Conflicting ideologies will remain intact. Not all that much to look forward to.
My hypothesis...
If Biden wins, MAGA will die and we will see a movement back to regular/normal Republican politics. Trump will ride off into the sunset.
If Trump wins, he'll do whatever it takes to stay there after 4 more years, and you will see changes you never signed up for. Biden will ride off into the sunset.
Don't hate me. I'm just observing statements, activities, and coming to a conclusion...

MAGA will die and we will see a movement back to regular/normal Republican politics.
Good lord I hope not. Regular Republican politics sucks. As does normal Democrat politics.

And don’t forget this. A lot of the post 911 wars were started by normal republican politics.

A bond of approaching half a billion dollars. That might be the biggest bond in bond history. Yuge. Some might say politically motivated, in part so it could be said "a billionaire incapable of coming up with bond". Just a thought.

Real estate, often worth is tied up in assets, real estate assets. Should be understood without being said, I would think. Would have had to sell some things to come up with it, but could've. You or I, fat chance. Of course I can only speak for myself. If though said to not be successful in business Trump when pressed could come up with that kind of dough, but we could not, what does that say about our success in business?

Exactly but I already pwnd him on that foolish statement after he pwnd himself lolol. Noise dude (former name in here) that by rep was reduced to nosedud and then just dud) is a chav.
A "chav" - lol. 🤣

Are you from the UK? It's my understanding that's basically a term for a lowlife dullard, or something like that.

Of course I am aware.
I don't regard it as an "of course" where you're concerned.

She was a massive Trumper at first. Then she woke up. She's not in the cult.
She's become something of a political crabby ex-wife. She was never in any cult, she was all for what he asserted he wanted to do since he was the only one saying the kind of things he was saying.

As much as she bad-mouths him these days she still voted for him in 2020 and presumably will again given that he's a better choice than the shower perv or anyone on the Dem side. The fact that you don't grasp this is plenty of reason to question how aware you are.

Another example is that you're apparently unaware of how correct her previously cited book is, and/or you just don't care.

Judge Juan Merchan just gave the jury a week off... free to live and do as they please... in New York City.
Their lives could potentially be in danger, and if anything happens to one of them... who do you think will be blamed?

America is completely fucked!

Judge Juan Merchan just gave the jury a week off... free to live and do as they please... in New York City.
Their lives could potentially be in danger, and if anything happens to one of them... who do you think will be blamed?

Depending on the circumstances, who do you think should be blamed?

A whole week to soak up anti-Trump media 24/7

We no longer have any high profile cases that are honest. The real trial occurs in the court of public opinion with the media fueling the outcome that whoever runs the media wants. (Actually been that way for a while)

Bigger threat is to the jury’s objectivity

A whole week to soak up anti-Trump media 24/7

We no longer have any high profile cases that are honest. The real trial occurs in the court of public opinion with the media fueling the outcome that whoever runs the media wants. (Actually been that way for a while)

Bigger threat is to the jury’s objectivity
I think their objectivity is under threat!

Back