Trump on Trial!

Right!
Just for shits-n-giggles... what's your take?
Tough to tell. I was unaware of him. The scuttlebutt is that he was going to be a problem on the stand, and he proved that right by the judge clearing the courtroom and ripping him a new one which lasted even whilst the jury re-entered.

Tough to tell. I was unaware of him. The scuttlebutt is that he was going to be a problem on the stand, and he proved that right by the judge clearing the courtroom and ripping him a new one which lasted even whilst the jury re-entered.
Precisely! Now the jury just wants to know what the judge won't allow him to say.

Trump is probably wide awake now! Lol

I'm not entirely convinced it was good for the defense. If you are, why?

But that’s the free market. That’s my point.
Agreed, and I would not support legislation that prevents that.
But surely there must be a fallacy somewhere if it's called capitalism here but it all happens in a communist country?
And while I cannot bring to mind any specific legislation that forces such offshoring, the current ridiculous regulations placed on all types of manufacturing here must not be helping the situation.
I think you mean equality of outcome. Equality of opportunity is making sure everyone has a chance. Equality of outcome is not possible. It’s left to everyone’s individual effort regardless of anything else.
Nope I certainly meant equality of opportunity. There's no reason for a politician to feel cheated if he got to where he is thanks to equality of opportunity.
I admit I was angry in the moment.
:listeningmusic::listeningmusic: Rock on, no need to get caught up in all that!

OK, but do you see that being a significant jury altering incident/stunt?

?
lying, twice impeached,
but not convicted,
4 times indicted,
but still not in jail,
88+ count charges,
but still not in jail,
known sex abuser,
and still not in jail,
fraudster,
successful businessman,
bible grifting,
what can I say... successful businessman!!
multiple infidelity,
Yikes, don't start preaching now, good luck finding someone here on HR who's one and only was their spouse.
chickenshit Trump.
How often have you cleaned out a chicken coop? Imma bet a tenner not as many times as I have!

?

but not convicted,

but still not in jail,

but still not in jail,

and still not in jail,

successful businessman,

what can I say... successful businessman!!

Yikes, don't start preaching now, good luck finding someone here on HR who's one and only was their spouse.

How often have you cleaned out a chicken coop? Imma bet a tenner not as many times as I have!
What businesses has he been successful in?

What businesses has he been successful in?
The business of running the country here in the U.S.A. He did good, but for the good of the U.S.A. neither Trump or Biden should be nominated. Do you agree that Biden (also) should not win nomination? Yes or no.

The business of running the country here in the U.S.A. He did good, but for the good of the U.S.A. neither Trump or Biden should be nominated. Do you agree that Biden (also) should not win nomination? Yes or no.
I can't tell you how much I wish there were different candidates on both sides. You can do better, and with any luck that'll happen in 2028.

I can't tell you how much I wish there were different candidates on both sides. You can do better, and with any luck that'll happen in 2028.
The only thing that will change for 2028 will be the names of the candidates. Conflicting ideologies will remain intact. Not all that much to look forward to.

pause

Watch out for AOC! She'll be old enough to make a run at becoming POTUS and bring the squad with her into the White House.

close

The only thing that will change for 2028 will be the names of the candidates. Conflicting ideologies will remain intact. Not all that much to look forward to.
I don't know. When Trump goes for his 3rd term the Dems may finally wake up, revamp the DNC and put forward a viable candidate. :P

Back