This is my secret to the perfect kick drum sound(funny)

Do you find your pets in the kick drum?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

achase4u

His name is Sloan. He knows just how to lay in there depending on the genre. A true jazz cat.

Just kidding of course. I was looking for this poor fella and he made his way through the small vent on the front side. Cats are like water.

sloan.jpg

Yes many a time. I have to tap lightly on the head with a stick to get him out. One time the poor fella was in there and I hit the drum with the kick pedal. Must have hurt his ears because he shot out of there about as fast as he could.

Yes many a time. I have to tap lightly on the head with a stick to get him out. One time the poor fella was in there and I hit the drum with the kick pedal. Must have hurt his ears because he shot out of there about as fast as he could.

Same thing happened to me once. I just sat down to play some drums, hit the kick pedal and the cat shot out the hole at the front like a bullet!

You're gonna need a pretty strong low-pass filter to cut out the howling/terrified meowing on that kick track.

Last edited:
You know that thread about gating the kick, well you would need one on this to gate the meowwww sound between the kicks.

Here kitty Kat.

Back