This aint personal...(personal note)

noisedude said:
Is this still going?

At least it means Jake isn't bitching at me for a change :)
What are you doing still here??
I thought you were going away foreveeeeeeerrrrr......

Someone has to defend my honour with you vandalising my avatar :)

Anyway, that was just to do with me not having worked out I didn't actually have to take part in every hateful politics thread going. See how I'm not arguing with Jimi recently? :eek::eek:

Thank you, Uncle Jake. Now if you'll just get your avatar up to date, we can put this friendliness behind us and start strangling each other again. Seriously, we look like brothers with these things!

I don't know why I'm bothering here, but fuck it. I (quite obviously from my first tune posted) barely know shit about recording and I signed up here to learn. I could personally give a fuck if somebody doesn't like my songs--I wrote them for a reason, they're exactly what I felt like saying, and they're not going to change musically based on somebody else's opinion.

That being said, I definitely welcome all sorts of abrasive assness regarding my recording techniques. Jake, you may be a complete cactus fucker, but I'm sure you know how to use eq's and compressors better than I do (as does sonub802sman). So feel free to make me learn something. And I'll feel free to ignore any comments you have about the music itself.

Now go dig up my thread and shit on it. I could use your help.

noisedude said:
Thank you, Uncle Jake. Now if you'll just get your avatar up to date, we can put this friendliness behind us and start strangling each other again. Seriously, we look like brothers with these things!

You had me thinking you were the same person for awhile. A Dr. Jeckel/Mr. Hyde thing.... :D

Rokket said:
You had me thinking you were the same person for awhile. A Dr. Jeckel/Mr. Hyde thing.... :D

Now that is a scary thought...

Jake and Noise? Almost gross like seeing your grandma naked...

Purge said:
a complete cactus fucker.

I'm not gonna read all this crap because mmmm I don't care. But when I read the last few post, Purge almost made me fall out of my damn chair on that one. lol

So what the hell is the definition of a CCF?

Once I am clear on the actual definition I'll try to work it into daily conversation with costumers.

Kinda like....No Mam I can't fix your Sons guitar after He dropped it down a flight of stares. He must be a real Cactus Fucker!

cellardweller said:

Don't go there! I almost did when I was 6!!!! :eek: :eek:

Some things could scar a kid for life! :(

cellardweller said:

Now look. Don't make me come over there and kick your boney ass into touch. :mad:

Jake looks nothing like my grandma :mad:

You wanna see how awesome I am with MS Paint? Check this out ... you can barely see the difference unless you go looking for it.

Attachments

• arguing.jpg
    arguing.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 31
  • arguingjake.JPG
    arguingjake.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 29
noisedude said:
You wanna see how awesome I am with MS Paint? Check this out ... you can barely see the difference unless you go looking for it.
I saw it..... You are a bad boy!!! :D

noisedude said:
What difference...oh, wait, there it is. You're awesome!

I know! It's subtle - I hear you yanks don't get our "British Humour (TM)". I know that last joke was pretty sophisticated.

Oh please. "British Humour (TM)" has developed since the days of Monty Python. I can't believe you're so out of date.

Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time!

Back