There is not a behringer forum here

If you dont buy them you won't have problems with them.

I have some Behringer gear that I use all the time.

My tascam mixer died last friday. In a panic I ordered a ub1832fx pro for 2nd day delivery. how bad did I mess up?

yeah I know, wrong forum. I missed by 2". I tried to click and drag but it stayed. :o

Lot of crosstalk in the UB's and the main EQ is scratchy on my nephews.

The reason there is no Behringer forum is because they like to keep all the profanity in the Dragon Cave.

Not to worry, soon enough Beheringer will reverse-engineer this forum software, rewrite it for themselves using a cheaper programming language, and host it on a Chinese server. Then you'll have a true Beheringer Forum.

;)

G.

SouthSIDE Glen said:
Not to worry, soon enough Beheringer will reverse-engineer this forum software, rewrite it for themselves using a cheaper programming language, and host it on a Chinese server. Then you'll have a true Beheringer Forum.

;)

G.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would we need an exclusive behringer forum? behringer gear works just like other gear except it steals your soul as you use it.

they're gonna start reverse engineering souls next year to sell to politicians.

TravisinFlorida said:
why would we need an exclusive behringer forum? behringer gear works just like other gear except it steals your soul as you use it.

they're gonna start reverse engineering souls next year to sell to politicians.

The politicians will STEAL the Behringer souls, or promise to "scratch Behringer's back if Behringer will scratch theirs"... same as stealing.

SouthSIDE Glen said:

;)

G.

Um, yeah, this is the funniest thing I'll hear all week.

Back