There is *no* evidence against Joe Biden

So, Barack was the ONLY good (qualified) President of our lifetime? ;) Gotcha!
Hardly - a POTUS should give a damn about the US. "You didn't build that" referring to businesses built by entrepreneurs isn't something that should ever come out of the mouth of a US President. I'd expect it to come out of the mouth of a communist operative who resents the US.

Bathhouse Barry talked about crime and "unfair policing" and the "disadvantaged" without ever addressing where the "disadvantaged" come from.

If he runs, I'll be voting for Joe.
Runs? He can't even make it up a flight of stairs or off a podium.

🤣

So you have a life goal of being victimized by an illegal alien? Or are you a mediocre male athlete who wants to take a crack at women's sports?

Oh wait - you want someone else to pay off your student loan doncha.

For giving senile, corrupt, incompetent plagiarist jackass no-loads who accomplish nothing and profiteer off their political office a bad name.

For having bad hair plugs and having a wife whose "doctorate" is as phony as the shell companies set up to launder Biden graft.

For saying global warming is a worse, more immediate threat to humanity than nuclear warfare.

For walking stupid.

For appointing Pete Buttigieg.

For not being able to pronounce Pete Buttigieg's name.

For shittin' his pants on the presence of the queen. My word!

Impeachment is a political remedy, not a criminal or civil proceeding. They can impeach him for whatever they can muster the votes to impeach him for. But it's gotta pass both legislative bodies.
Understood... just haven't seen a reason that's worth a shit yet...

In the meantime, Old Joe slept peacefully throughout the night whilst Israel was under attack. Hundreds of innocent Israeli citizens have lost their lives at the hands of Hamas terrorists. Not to mention that among the dead there are a few Americans whose lives were lost also and are of no significance to people in the White House doing their best to ensure it that Old Joe slept peacefully in the midst of an event that undoubtedly provides proof positive that peace in the Mideast is an unrealistic goal...never to be achieved.

Also, in the meantime, the House Of Representatives is leaderless, effectively hamstrung to declare war against any other enemy nation that just might take advantage of the situation.

Have no fear though! Joe's dog, Commander, will save us.

In the meantime, Old Joe slept peacefully throughout the night whilst Israel was under attack. Hundreds of innocent Israeli citizens have lost their lives at the hands of Hamas terrorists. Not to mention that among the dead there are a few Americans whose lives were lost also and are of no significance to people in the White House doing their best to ensure it that Old Joe slept peacefully in the midst of an event that undoubtedly provides proof positive that peace in the Mideast is an unrealistic goal...never to be achieved.

Also, in the meantime, the House Of Representatives is leaderless, effectively hamstrung to declare war against any other enemy nation that just might take advantage of the situation.

Wasted words on my part. Sorry about that. Won't happen again. It became apparent that my words and opinions aren't relevant. I lied when I said it won't happen again. It's something dogooder and myself have in common. We always lie or pretend to lie.

Not sure what you wanted him to do apart from specifically stating that America is fully committed to supporting Isreal.
What did you want to happen?

Not sure what you wanted him to do apart from specifically stating that America is fully committed to supporting Isreal.
What did you want to happen?
What I expect of any POTUS, in the middle of the night or otherwise, is that he shouldn't be asleep at the wheel when Hell itself is raining down on Israeli citizens in the middle of his 12 hour sleep cycle.

Do you remember it that Hillary claimed that she would respond to any phone call of importance at 3:00 AM?

Go ride your bike tomorrow and post pics of your travels.

What I expect of any POTUS, in the middle of the night or otherwise, is that he shouldn't be asleep at the wheel when Hell itself is raining down on Israeli citizens in the middle of his 12 hour sleep cycle.

Do you remember it that Hillary claimed that she would respond to any phone call of importance at 3:00 AM?

You seem sensitive regarding Isreal but not Ukraine, would that be accurate? If so I'm curious as to why. If not I apologize.
Thank you for watching the bike thread, please feel free to participate.

And then...

That is some unhinged lunatic shit right there.

Last edited:
Back