There is *no* evidence against Joe Biden

Solving problems. Creating new ones. It's a hard pill to swallow.... the corner we've painted ourselves into with our widespread use of fossil fuels. That energy still came from the sun 🌞 . Just took the long route to make it into my gas tank.
As we've seen there isn't a better bang for buck way than fossil fuel/coal, nuclear.

But laughing at a smashed solar farm (the proliferation of which is like the tide coming in because they work and are affordable) strictly for political partisan reasons demonstrates maturity of a 7 year old. Not to mention the ugly mean-spiritedness of it.
As stated previously I'm laughing at those who fraudulently promote a not-ready-for-prime-time technology as something it isn't. It produces electricity but it takes up a lot of space for the amount of energy it produces and the hail storm demonstrates one of the practical shortcomings - you're just mad when people who tell you it's flawed, unreliable and it's capabilities are oversold are proven right.

I want to hear it from you. I want to hear it from BP.
I want to see it... from... you...

See what? What's the ol' saying, you can lead a horse to water but all he will see is his own reflection? You're stuck in a rut, Dave. You lack intellectual curiosity, insight, you prefer ignorance. Or more accurately you prefer to argue on the innernet and request a rebuttal of information you could otherwise find yourself. If you were interested, which clearly you are not. You could do better.

See what? What's the ol' saying, you can lead a horse to water but all he will see is his own reflection? You're stuck in a rut, Dave. You lack intellectual curiosity, insight, you prefer ignorance. Or more accurately you prefer to argue on the innernet and request a rebuttal of information you could otherwise find yourself. If you were interested, which clearly you are not. You could do better.
C'mon dude...
Say it.
Say
What
Biden
Did
Do it...

Fear? It's not fear. It is healthy skepticism. Healthy skepticism that turned out to be correct. Your "so glad", not so much. You're being dooped, and you're glad about it. To each their own, as it should be.
No. Not to each their own... with regard to the long arc pursuits and accomplishments of science and the scientific method. I've got no problem with rational critique. But picking and choosing what data and conclusions fits your politics, world view, agenda, etc. is not rational. I believe your skepticism is based on that. To each their own with regard to partisan political views about science, math, engineering, and technology? Of course :thumbs up:

No. Not to each their own... with regard to the long arc pursuits and accomplishments of science and the scientific method. I've got no problem with rational critique. But picking and choosing what data and conclusions fits your politics, world view, agenda, etc. is not rational. I believe your skepticism is based on that. To each their own with regard to partisan political views about science, math, engineering, and technology? Of course :thumbs up:
Wait, what?

It's like watching 'Cheaters' or being cheated on. Blame the other for what you are doing yourself.

I could give two fucks about Biden or Trump. Our media is a corrupt and vile stain on our united goal for freedom. It is apparent that there is no freedom of speech or rule of law for the money empire we used to call 'those that represent' us poor folk. It's disgusting. If you don't see it, then guess only time will tell who the stupid ones are when shit hits bottom.

Blind your eyes to the hypocrisy, then consider yourself a paid adversary, of a false reality you are allowing to spread like a disease.

Information, science and facts are what they are. Ignoring them, is fucking ignorant and well, fucking stupid. I can't believe so many fall for any of this bullshit. And then argue it like it isn't the bullshit it is...

Fucking retarded...

I'm not going down the rabbit hole. "Safe and effective", you fell for it, absorbed into to every cell in your body, boosted as necessary. "The science". To each their own? It's not a matter of agenda, world view, politics. That's your game, not mine. It is about natural law, and autonomy. Check the Constitution and the influences there of.

When you really want to trust and believe, but discover and come to the realization that you have been dooped and lied to, but you just keep banging that drum of a true believer...believing in those who have made a mockery on a grand scale...but you keep banging that drum...how 'bout I be free to not be a dumbass? Reasonable?

Says sycophantic leftist media and gov't officials trying to deny and cover up Joe's dirty dealings.

Dan Bongino talks about it at 17:04 - Rumble doesn't have a function to link to a specific timestamp.

https://rumble.com/v3fytgc-i-cant-believe-it-theyre-doing-it-again-ep.-2084-09082023.html

C'mon dude...
Say it.
Say
What
Biden
Did
Do it...

Regardless of "evidence", all that is necessary as grounds for impeachment is that the officeholder in question is not fit for office.

Which means Biden.

Repbulicans could totally impeach Biden, but there aren't enough votes in the Senate, and also so what? They aren't going to remove him from office. Impeachment as a procedural strategy doesn't work and voters don't like it.

I think that impeaching Joe Biden would be a stupid move for Republicans. It would be far better for them to actually produce ideas that produce outcomes citizens like and to make compromises as neccesary for an opposition party to satisfy their existing voters and maybe even attract new ones.

But instead, they are fighting every culture war provocation with impotent rage and reflexive opposition. I don't mean to say that they are wrong to have the conservative principles for which they were elected to promote. But there is no coherent strategy is losing repeatedly, loudly, and publicly.

Last edited:
Republicans: The national debt is destroying the country and we must use the power of the purse to rein in spending and bring expenditures in line with revenue without tax increases on the middle class!

Also Republicans: We refuse to consider any benefit or eligibility requirement changes to Medicare and Social Security because magic!

If anyone deserves to be impeached, it’s Clarence Thomas. Quite the double standard among those calling for Biden’s removal.

Supercreep said:
Repbulicans could totally impeach Biden
For what exactly?
For giving senile, corrupt, incompetent plagiarist jackass no-loads who accomplish nothing and profiteer off their political office a bad name.

For having bad hair plugs and having a wife whose "doctorate" is as phony as the shell companies set up to launder Biden graft.

For saying global warming is a worse, more immediate threat to humanity than nuclear warfare.

For walking stupid.

For appointing Pete Buttigieg.

For not being able to pronounce Pete Buttigieg's name.

For giving senile, corrupt, incompetent plagiarist jackass no-loads who accomplish nothing and profiteer off their political office a bad name.

For having bad hair plugs and having a wife whose "doctorate" is as phony as the shell companies set up to launder Biden graft.

For saying global warming is a worse, more immediate threat to humanity than nuclear warfare.

For walking stupid.

For appointing Pete Buttigieg.

For not being able to pronounce Pete Buttigieg's name.

Best of luck with that.

The President should, by default, be among the top 0.1% of intelligent, charismatic leaders in the country. Otherwise, they're not really qualified for the job.

Back