There is *no* evidence against Joe Biden

I agree with you on some stuff but I think beating this drum is a bit tedious. Just sayin. It will all come out eventually.

Reactions: RFR
I'm not inclined to pass judgement on individuals based on posts. I'd like to think I can have a rational conversation with most folks. It wasn't always that way. I used to fling my share of shit but I think I've grown in my dotage. lol - I'm 64. I just don't get as worked up as I used to did. Gotta watch the blood pressure and all.

Keep in mind who you're talking to. This guy thought it was funny that a huge array of solar panels at a solar farm were smashed by hail. Think about that. He's not only a serial liar- but the dude is like a child.
Lol - I didn't create the evidence against Biden, Biden did. I didn't put together the video that specifies evidence against Biden - it's part of the fabric of reality sport, it's on you that you want to deny, deny, deny. :ROFLMAO:

Lol - I didn't create the evidence against Biden, Biden did. I didn't put together the video that specifies evidence against Biden - it's part of the fabric of reality sport, it's on you that you want to deny, deny, deny. :ROFLMAO:
I don't even know what you’re talking about.

What are you talking about?

Keep in mind who you're talking to. This guy thought it was funny that a huge array of solar panels at a solar farm were smashed by hail. Think about that. He's not only a serial liar- but the dude is like a child.

I took a couple hundred mile road trip recently. Not long, as road trips go, but long enough. Dotted along the way there were solar panel farms, or whatever they're deemed. Ugly eyesore in fields where cotton and food crops were once grown, or feed for cattle. I don't necessarily have anything against solar energy, but it's just a damn shame, ugly, the industrialization of the rural countryside. That's even putting aside the loss of food crops, food that people eat, which could cause a rise in affordability. Gonna be a sight to see, solar panels smashed by hail, miles and miles, acre upon acre. I'd say it's a start.

I kid. I think careful consideration should be applied to taking such measures. There are a lot of whacky ideas out there being promoted to save us, or save the planet. Save us from ourselves. Bill Gates proposes chopping down millions of acres of trees and burying them in the desert. Get rid of all that carbon, dontchaknow. Sure, then we could have solar farms for as far as the eye can see. Loss of food crops, no big deal, grow it in labs. The countryside filled with labs and solar farms, as far as the eye can see. Oh, another idea being tossed around, genetically alter the masses such that we're all allergic to meat. They'd never slip something like that into a vaccine, would they. Would they? I mean , it being for our own good, and to literally save the planet, it's an obligation, it would be irresponsible to not do it. Crazy stuff, man.

How far is too far, the cure worse than the disease, so to speak.

Solving problems. Creating new ones. It's a hard pill to swallow.... the corner we've painted ourselves into with our widespread use of fossil fuels. That energy still came from the sun 🌞 . Just took the long route to make it into my gas tank.

Industry and markets and concentrated capital will do what it's going to do. I care - for lack of a better word. But there's not a lot I can do. Nor anyone else - at the individual level.

But laughing at a smashed solar farm (the proliferation of which is like the tide coming in because they work and are affordable) strictly for political partisan reasons demonstrates maturity of a 7 year old. Not to mention the ugly mean-spiritedness of it.

Last edited:
Solving problems. Creating new ones. It's a hard pill to swallow.... the corner we've painted ourselves into with our widespread use of fossil fuels. That energy still came from the sun 🌞 . Just took the long route to make it into my gas tank.
Careful, some folks don’t like science.

Careful, some folks manipulate "science" for ulterior motives. Some people proclaim as a certainty that which is uncertain. Some people blatantly lie in order to force conformity and compliance.

And, yes, some folks don't like "science".

And some folks just don't want to hear and accept inconvenient truths.

I don't struggle with that.

Such as? The fact of the matter is we're constantly being lied to, "science" is no exception. Is there no wonder people have begun to roll there eyes in dismissal. Science has been made a lie. What to believe when you've been lied to over and over. Damn shame, innit.

Eh, never mind, it's not that important.

Such as? The fact of the matter is we're constantly being lied to, "science" is no exception. Is there no wonder people have begun to roll there eyes in dismissal. Science has been made a lie. What to believe when you've been lied to over and over. Damn shame, innit.

Eh, never mind, it's not that important.
In the sense that you mean - that's a bunch nonsense. I'm so glad I don't see the world through your fearful lens.

Back