The Siefer Vs. Cloneboy Mix

Hurray! "Oi, you, college dropout, put those carrots an inch to the left!" "You, yes you with the vacant look on your uneducated face - fetch me a trolley of potatos!" "So, university kid, you think you're too big for Asda eh? Well you're condensing those trays of nectarines down to look better on the shelf. Ha!"

Hey Carter,
How'd you do that with your sig line? to tell me my ISP and OS and IE version? Makes me a little nervous actually, but maybe you can settle the is cat eggs seifer debate?

reshp1 said:
Hey Carter,
How'd you do that with your sig line? to tell me my ISP and OS and IE version? Makes me a little nervous actually, but maybe you can settle the is cat eggs seifer debate?

Just click on Carter's sig and you'll get something similar for your computer.

reshp1 said:
How about vote to NL5 by PM?

Carter said:
I think this is the best idea because he will know who you are and your rep power plus how many post you have! :D I KNOW Im in!!! :D

Yeah but can he (NL5) (no offense mate) be bribed... we all know that Clone Boy puts more money into these things... and his livelihood is at stake here... after all he does get paid to do this doesn't he... he does get paid to do this doesn't he... paid to to this doesn't he...

I think I agree with CellarDwellar...

CellarDwellar said:
in a "public poll" you can see who voted, and discard the votes from those posters who don't meet your acceptance criteria.....

then we can all see what's going on and all NL5 really has to do is to keep the identity of the mixes to himself... and we'd know if he didn't... cos he'd need to post on here to tell everyone...

He can still be the official vote counter... who's a lucky boy!

NL5 said:
Hey, I'll volunteer - they can both email thier mixes to me - I will post (and host) them as "Mix a" and "Mix b" - pure blind test.
I have another idea: why not have them mix our collab?

Stavencrows said:
there's not actually a competition at the moment - where's seifer?

Cue the Rocky theme music...

he's running up those steps....

that's it... he's at the top....

hands in the air...

jumping...

he's ready...

or maybe he will never be seen on here again... lol

Crap! I read through this whole thing and they guy hasn't shown. This had the makings of something good.

EdWonbass said:
Crap! I read through this whole thing and they guy hasn't shown. This had the makings of something good.
So he throws down the gauntlet and then walks away? He's probably looking for the best of his worst to post as his mix...

I still like the 3rd party song idea, though, and our collab is coming together. It would be the perfect vehicle, IMHO....

Rokket said:
So he throws down the gauntlet and then walks away? He's probably looking for the best of his worst to post as his mix...

I still like the 3rd party song idea, though, and our collab is coming together. It would be the perfect vehicle, IMHO....

I have to revisit the collab thread to see how things have progressed.

EdWonbass said:
I have to revisit the collab thread to see how things have progressed.
We have the drums and bass done. Purge is doing the guitar(s). It's moving along nicely.

:D But it needs more cowbell! :eek:

Back