The REAL world cup!

Can't wait read the English press... :D

OK JDOD - side wager on Aus v. Wales?;)

The crazy right wing press in the UK will be talking about how much the rest of the World Cup is costing England now.

Haha. If it was truly a pickem match I'd say yes, but you have a distinct advantage on this one

An Englishman walked into a bar...

There's usually an Irishman, a Welshman and a Scottish man...

...but they're still at the Rugby World Cup.

Big question is "Have the All Blacks peaked to early?" - glad to be playing Argentina rather than either of the other two, however... :D

Big question is "Have the All Blacks peaked to early?" - glad to be playing Argentina rather than either of the other two, however... :D

I think Aus and South Africa look like the weakest teams left. Think it will be NZ against Argentina in the final.

So were Ireland..;)

Indeed... :D

I'm hoping that Scotland was our "off" game of the world cup and we'll overcome the Poo Mas!

My biggest gripe about the tournament is that both the quarter final and now the semi final are in the wee hours, Australian time, Monday morning - I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to watch if it's Fri / Sat night, but Sun night / Mon morning is a big ask, given it's a school night..

Indeed... :D

I'm hoping that Scotland was our "off" game of the world cup and we'll overcome the Poo Mas!

My biggest gripe about the tournament is that both the quarter final and now the semi final are in the wee hours, Australian time, Monday morning - I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to watch if it's Fri / Sat night, but Sun night / Mon morning is a big ask, given it's a school night..

When we won it down under I had to be in the pub by 6am...:RTFM:

Having said that with Ireland gone I think your only hurdle remaining is the AB's. They looked pretty awesome the way they off loaded the ball at the weekend. I tipped Ireland as our biggest Northern hemisphere contenders a while back and I think they will be upset to lose to the Puma's. Australia will slow their ball up at the break down which Ireland completely failed to do. Rugby basics...

Back