The promote your friend thread

I am sad now.

Three of us have friends worthy of promotion.

CrowsofFritz - yes that is an earworm. - Thanks

Blue Jinn - Excellent music. Thanks. Oh yes this is ongoing.

This is a song produced by Trojka over on The Recording Project.

Many years ago.

He said the guy who wrote the jingle (I think it was the two dollar foot long jingle for Subway) for a commercial did it, only the vox were posted.

Trojka came up with all the rest.

Trojka is a bass player, producer and collaborates with K-dub and others who post here.

I fn love this.
View attachment sucked_out_the_center.mp3

Come on guys - let me hear your loves.

Last edited:
This is a song produced by Trojka over on The Recording Project.

Many years ago.

He said the guy who wrote the jingle (I think it was the two dollar foot long jingle for Subway) for a commercial did it, only the vox were posted.

Trojka came up with all the rest.

Trojka is a bass player, producer and collaborates with K-dub and others who post here.

I fn love this.
View attachment 140422

Come on guys - let me hear your loves.
Interesting piece. I remember Troika. The Recording Project is long gone, no? Too bad. A good idea that died on the vine. Like Audio and Anarchy it was established as an alternative to this place when AF bought it and it looked like the end was nigh.

Yes RP is long gone.
A&A was still up this year, but right now I can't find it. They turned off new members years ago.
Several went to the Recording Rebels and are mods there.
I'm still a member at A & A as is jimistone. Not all that active but some old friends over there. I'm a member at Recording Rebels too but I hardly ever post there. I always seem to gravitate back to this place. I'm such a homeboy.

Back