The Hitman - Original Hard rock

Bruthish

Hair Metal Roxx!
Here's another rough cut I have been working on. I know... a lot of work ahead. Can only mix with cans right now because everyone is F'n home right now.

In the world a Man on fire
Banking on your last desire
roundin' the place with his hate
so you can never know your fate

Free me from the noose
the hitman is on the loose

From the woods a sweet old gent
sees your life with ill intent
Seduces you with all his lying
he only sells what you are buying

Free me from the noose
the hitman is on the loose

Updated 4-18-2020:

Last edited:
Yep sounding good on headphones. All the guitars sound great. Nice vocal changeup in the chorus. Some of the cymbal crashes are a bit sizzly but I'm not hearing any other issues. Good jam

Thanks for the listen.....Agreed on the cymbals....trying to reign them in. Probably just too loud causing them to overload the bus. Thanks!

Tight , like the little guitar fills between the 1st lines of the verses...you get great guitar tones, maybe solo could come forward a little more? Cool song , dug it!

Great song!!
Sounds good, tight and nicely separated guitars. The crashes pop out a bit too much for my taste though, i would pull them back a bit. Also i would like a little less chorus(?) effect on the solo and push more upfront.

These are just my personal changes i would make. But i really like this song, sounds like something i would add to my playlist haha..:thumbs up:

I like it, as been said the cymbals are a bit harsh, I was having the same issue on some tracks, I got the waves DPR-402 plugin last week and its really good, also the Trans-X.

Thanks everyone for your input! I cleaned up the guitars a little and brought down the cymbals a bit to hopefully control the harshness. Let me know what it sounds like!

Back