The Controversially Political Humor thread

I was watching a video and stopped it and this was the frame it stopped on. It may be one of five? screen shots I have taken since computers were invented. I couldn't resist it. I know it's up there ^^^^ but I thought it was worth and explanation?
1705983974955.png

Laughing is better than crying. This upcoming election is the shit show of shit shows. America loses no matter who gets in...and it looks pretty Trumpy right now :eek:
So hunker down, sit back and relax and watch as the world we grew up in, the America we knew "back in the day" is decimated by a woken jacked up society. Careful what you say you may offend a loaf of bread! :laughings:May as well laugh....cause all the crying and complaining is not going to change the eminent downward spiral we are heading down...YIKES!
I don't know what the big deal is, I am past the point off being able to be offended. What is the definition of woke by the way?

Reactions: TAE
I don't know what the big deal is, I am past the point off being able to be offended. What is the definition of woke by the way?
:rolleyes:
"alert to racial prejudice and discrimination"
Would you say Dave Chappelle is "woke"?
Start a new thread if you want to answer, it's gonna be a loaded answer...

You n me and the generation that we represent are asleep....The new generation that thinks every guy and every girl is not necessarily a guy or a girl but a them or a something in between. They believe a free lunch is a real thing that is sustainable and that if they take out a loan it should be forgiven if they can't pay it back. They are woken.

Kinda simple their eyes are open and ours are closed. We're dumb, they are genius's

Is that supposed to be a definition of woke?
Definitely is part of the carnage of "woken" thinking...You had to of heard about the The dude that thought he was a lady swimmer and won the competition...And all the woken stood and clapped because finally the world was awake.... Fer fucks sake...Check his DNA and see if the asshole has a Y chromsome...ya gotta Y chromosome ya can't compete agains a bunch of real women that don't have that advantage. Y chromsome = stronger hunter gatherer kind of human being. Trump is going to end that shit first thing after he sets up the electric fence along the California border and the rest of the continental U.S. That alone will get rid of a good 5th of the fruits n nuts making this country the dumb ass embarrassment it is.

WTF?

You n me and the generation that we represent are asleep....The new generation that thinks every guy and every girl is not necessarily a guy or a girl but a them or a something in between. They believe a free lunch is a real thing that is sustainable and that if they take out a loan it should be forgiven if they can't pay it back. They are woken.

Kinda simple their eyes are open and ours are closed. We're dumb, they are genius's
There's one big item missing in the whole student loan business. It's called collateral!

IF you buy a house and can't pay the loan, the bank simply takes your house and you're out on your ass in the cold. If you buy a car and don't pay, the wrecker comes by and tows it out of the driveway and you're riding the bus or bumming rides.

If you take out a student loan, do they come and take away your degree (assuming you finished), or take back the meals and concert tickets that you bought with the money while you were in school? No. There is no recourse except to keep adding on charges which just compounds the situation, until they either garnish your wages leaving you destitute or write off the debt. You can't pay off that $150,000 debt for your degree in Ancient Civilization Studies by working as a checker at Walmart.

Definitely is part of the carnage of "woken" thinking...You had to of heard about the The dude that thought he was a lady swimmer and won the competition...And all the woken stood and clapped because finally the world was awake.... Fer fucks sake...Check his DNA and see if the asshole has a Y chromsome...ya gotta Y chromosome ya can't compete agains a bunch of real women that don't have that advantage. Y chromsome = stronger hunter gatherer kind of human being. Trump is going to end that shit first thing after he sets up the electric fence along the California border and the rest of the continental U.S. That alone will get rid of a good 5th of the fruits n nuts making this country the dumb ass embarrassment it is.

WTF?

He is straight up full of shit,... he has a clear advantage. I am not criticizing that he chose to be trans but the fact that he and others believe there is no advantage to him competing against woman. The honest approach to all this would be to start separate all trans leagues in every sport for those men and woman who choose that lifestyle and wish to compete,... but, stop this nonsense of trying to con everyone that men who try to transition into woman don't have a biological advantage. Don't insult the intelligence of people because,... it just ain't working and the majority of people are not buying into the snake oil sales people. I'm not playing that game.

Back