The Controversially Political Humor thread

All due respect...

This is a jokes thread, humour.
I found it funny. I have an arcane sense of humour. I see humour in many events that may not seem that way to the purveyors involved.
Hopefully nobody bites, it'd be a shame to turn it into the typical shit show.
I agree. It's no worse than Buck's video {which I thought was pretty funny}. But I do agree with you and I hope it goes no further than Denver. :sneaky:

That seems to be the conclusion.

It "doesn't work" in a similar sense that a bicycle with square wheels doesn't work. I point that out because of the way that I hear many people in the U.S. speak about Marxism in recent years. Like it's inherently sinister, evil, to be reviled and rejected because of it's badness.... and anyone who espouses it is wicked and malevolent. When in actuality it's simply a set of ideas - a socio-economic philosophy. It's so odd to me how people believe and buy into that nonsensical way of thinking about such things.

It's not a perfect analogy - but the bicycle is not evil. It's not to be reviled or cast out as wicked. It's a fucking bicycle for christ's sake. One with square wheels. It's not ride-able. It doesn't work well for the purpose it was intended.
It has failed each time it was implemented into a society. Give us an example of where you think Marxism was a success for the average citizen in any country,... or at least post something funny about it.

Last edited:
It has failed each time it was implemented into a society. Give us an example of where you think Marxism was a success for the average citizen in any country,... or at least post something funny about it.
Perhaps you should re-read what I wrote. I acknowledged that it is a failure. You seem to have squarely missed my point. Which was not cryptic, or difficult. Peace, friend.

Laughing is better than crying. This upcoming election is the shit show of shit shows. America loses no matter who gets in...and it looks pretty Trumpy right now :eek:
So hunker down, sit back and relax and watch as the world we grew up in, the America we knew "back in the day" is decimated by a woken jacked up society. Careful what you say you may offend a loaf of bread! :laughings:May as well laugh....cause all the crying and complaining is not going to change the eminent downward spiral we are heading down...YIKES!

Back