Taking it out on the sound guy

Ahh, it worked out right:

Sound tech kept his cool (that I could see.)

A--hole got arrested.

If I were the sound tech, I'd sue that MF's ass off. PLENTY of documentation to support the suit. He's be rapping (working) for me for the rest of his sorry life.

Yeah that`s whacked...
On a somewhat related note....while DJ`ing a wedding, i had a DRUNK couple heckle me to the point i was ready to drag the man out of the building and beat em down..LOL..seriously, it was redicuelsss..everyone else was very happy!! bride, groom, parents of both etc..but this one couple flat would NOT shut up..all because they said there was`nt enough Bass during that ole song "long cool woman in a black dress"..what the.....the hollies were`nt exactly known for their low frequencie bass thump`in songs...good grief..
anyway..some people I`ll tell ya...

It's a ying and yang thang. How would you recognise all us cool people without the assholes of the world.

Dunno. I'd kinda like to have a SHITHEAD (copyright moresound) like Tyler the Creater buy me a new mixer.

There are some very nice new digital Midas boards...or maybe DiGiCo....out now....

Yes! NICE MIDAS!! I've seen this picture before Bob. Was it your avatar at one time?

I do have 3 analog Midas consoles of various sizes which are my favorite. Yet I have a Yamaha PM series in the studio.

Might have been...I use it as an avatar some places.

When they bought the Pro 6 in 2009 they replaced an H2000-48. Much as I like the Pro 6, I kinda miss the big analogue--if only for the exercise I got running from one end to the other!

My studio is at the other end of the size spectrum...a DM1000. Still 48 channels but so small I can lose it if I let too many candy wrappers accumulate!

Might have been...I use it as an avatar some places.

When they bought the Pro 6 in 2009 they replaced an H2000-48. Much as I like the Pro 6, I kinda miss the big analogue--if only for the exercise I got running from one end to the other!

My studio is at the other end of the size spectrum...a DM1000. Still 48 channels but so small I can lose it if I let too many candy wrappers accumulate!

Yeah I don't mind digital but my heart belongs to analog consoles.

Back