Studio Electronic Mics

Bloodbought

Is anyone familiar with this line. I heard they were featured up against the Neumanns at the last Namm Convention. I talked to a Engineer in Spfd, MO. that said I would love the SE HC3500 above ANY mics below $500. They have a site. They are not sold buy MF, ZZ,..I have only found them on www.Bayviewproaudio.com. Any ratings or experience out there? thanks

I have the SE2200 ... it's very well-built for the money but I need to try some other cheap LDCs before I know how much I like it ... certainly better than the Behringer B-1 and the Samson CO1 in my tests.

Bloodbought said:
Is anyone familiar with this line. I heard they were featured up against the Neumanns at the last Namm Convention. I talked to a Engineer in Spfd, MO. that said I would love the SE HC3500 above ANY mics below $500. They have a site. They are not sold buy MF, ZZ,..I have only found them on www.Bayviewproaudio.com. Any ratings or experience out there? thanks
I have an SE Electronics 3500... and for a cheap Chinese made budget mic, it works ok as a voice-over type mic.

Djl

Man, this guy was slobberin at the mouth over this mic. You say its just okay for a voice over mic? Maybe I should just stick with the SP C1, Sm7, or the AT4050. Think so? Thanks.

Maybe I'm blinded by branding, but if I was gonna spend $500 on a mic I would be wanting a 'real' name ... you know the ones I mean. The manual that came with my SE2200 is a piece of paper in English so poor I genuinely can't understand it, and I had to post my warranty card to the States ... so I'm not confident about the company really at all.

Bloodbought said:
Man, this guy was slobberin at the mouth over this mic. You say its just okay for a voice over mic? Maybe I should just stick with the SP C1, Sm7, or the AT4050. Think so? Thanks.
Yes... checkout an EV RE20 or something if you need another good voice-over mic.

Back