Somebody say something profound

"Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink"

You've got to know when to hold em. Know when to fold em. When to walk away. Know when to run..

You would never count your money . Sitting at the table. There's time for counting when its done.

This guy has some pretty profound things to say...Damn...I'm addicted to this crackpots meandering bantering's

What good then would you suggest it would have done them to re-evaluate?
In terms of life on earth, because of the course they set into motion, the inevitable conclusion would have been their deaths, even if they had re-evaluated.
As it turns out, neither re-evaluated and both stayed stubborn and ended up dead and depending on what one believes, this will have seriously eternal consequences for them.
Re-evaluating can be the most sensible course of action.....or the most cowardly and "convenient."

In terms of life on earth, because of the course they set into motion, the inevitable conclusion would have been their deaths, even if they had re-evaluated.
As it turns out, neither re-evaluated and both stayed stubborn and ended up dead and depending on what one believes, this will have seriously eternal consequences for them.
Re-evaluating can be the most sensible course of action.....or the most cowardly and "convenient."
As a Christian(admittedly not a very good one at times...I struggle), the answer to my question should have been known to me. Stubborn, foolish pride, and an effort towards a clever response to what was perceived as snark prevented recognizing what should have been an obvious truth. I appreciate the reminder.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
Back