Somebody say something profound

I'd be willing to bet some people have benefitted from your help.
The butterfly effect...every decision you make, every action you take matters...and matters more than you could ever dream. (Andy Andrews)

Cool story on one of Andy's 7 decisions "persistence beyond exception" Not sure exactly how accurate this story is historically...but what a great story and perspective on our actions and decisions in life.

Last edited:
Only diamonds last forever,
Daddy told me long ago.
Don't be fooled by sunny weather,
And don't believe what you don't know.

A pro found an easy way to make money? 😉 Would they be a profound person? :unsure: Perhaps I should start to apologize in advance.

I've been watching a lot of stuff on the physics of space-time, and if you subscribe to the 4D 'cube' theory of the universe, every point in time that has already happened and is currently happening and eventually will happen, exists simultaneously.
I recently watched a youtube video that suggests gravity is caused by time or rather, the difference in time. Objects moving through time and space at different rates causing one to skew towards the other. The bigger the difference, the stronger the gravitational pull. I can't completely wrap my head around the idea, but I can't completely wrap my head around the idea that time and space are the same thing, either. I can wrap my hands around a cold beer. THAT I can do.

I recently watched a youtube video that suggests gravity is caused by time or rather, the difference in time. Objects moving through time and space at different rates causing one to skew towards the other. The bigger the difference, the stronger the gravitational pull. I can't completely wrap my head around the idea, but I can't completely wrap my head around the idea that time and space are the same thing, either. I can wrap my hands around a cold beer. THAT I can do.
For a minute I was worried Chili.

I know. I'm working on that one too. The time/gravity thing, not the beer. Perhaps I should just be working on the beer, and then the time/gravity thing won't bother me so much.

For a minute I was worried Chili.
Why? I know exactly what he's talking about. Except for the fact that I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it too.

Yet another reason I'm worried about myself. This used to be my kind of thing. Now even the simplest quantum theories leave me confused, and I HAD Quantum Mechanics.

That whole 'observation causes a change in the quantum state, and therefor a change in the entangled particle' thing has me baffled.

Back