So who wants to collab?

DesertEase said:
i really didn't do anything but add a boo bass cuz i was making a point on how powerful boo bass is, so i'm gonna go back to it and mix it up my style and hit ya'll back wit it

Sounds good, definitely would be cool to hear a different style, with you.

--Re-Lapse

EDIT: Heard it, that's tight man, Good work!

dnkygirl said:
No.. I use reason 3... that was a straight dump out of it as a matter of fact. I am working on moving it over into protools to make it sound better. I have fixed the bassline and am working on the arrangement... This is a good exercise for me... as i am in training.. so no prob.. on it not being your style.. I feel ya. Thanks for the input and providing the material for me to pratice with... :o)

Demi

no Problem, can't wait to hear the final product :)

--Re-Lapse

D-Gravity said:
man this one s real smooth. the flute thang s real kool. so this s wat Re mentioned as kinda hiphop/slowish thing.. :o . still learnin.. :) . great work homie. so anybody droppin a line on it? lookin forward to it.

I'll probably drop a line on it, anyone wanna do it with me?

Typically I had the idea of the song being dedicated to my girlfriend, so if that feel can be made all good.

Anyone that wants to pop a line, lemme know, hit me up.

--Re-Lapse

Re-Lapse said:
I'll probably drop a line on it, anyone wanna do it with me?

Typically I had the idea of the song being dedicated to my girlfriend, so if that feel can be made all good.

Anyone that wants to pop a line, lemme know, hit me up.

--Re-Lapse

haaaa...wish i could..really. but im still gettin it done. not in a position to let it out.. :D it ll be great to see u guys spittin on it.

D-Gravity said:
haaaa...wish i could..really. but im still gettin it done. not in a position to let it out.. :D it ll be great to see u guys spittin on it.

Right on, Right on. You can spit a line on it if you want.. that's up to you man, it can be a 3 minute song with 2 artists, or a 15 minute song with all of us throwin' up a line, ;).

Doesn't matter, this could be one big project to come out of HR.com if we want it to be. We can put up all the final copies and vote on the best one. Then we'll have people put up their vocals to be put to the beat, and we'll master it and finalize it.

It'll be the biggest compilation ever! w00t! haha.

--Re-Lapse

all lookin good bro. anyways as of spittin, i ll let the biggies paly in this loool :D it ll all come down pretty well..

D-Gravity said:
all lookin good bro. anyways as of spittin, i ll let the biggies paly in this loool :D it ll all come down pretty well..

Haha, hell man, I'm spittin' on it, and I aint good. You gotta throw a line on, :)

--Re-Lapse

NOTICE: - Noddy get your shit together, where's your mix at bruh??????

hehe but like, i aint even into the pre school of rappin. gotta fix up ma voice and style and stuff....may be i ll try to fit in ..but ma xams and thangs are on now. so im not sure. and i dont rush cos i ll get messed up as i messed up the beats.

D-Gravity said:
hehe but like, i aint even into the pre school of rappin. gotta fix up ma voice and style and stuff....may be i ll try to fit in ..but ma xams and thangs are on now. so im not sure. and i dont rush cos i ll get messed up as i messed up the beats.

We all gotta start somewhere, only way you're going to get better is practice. This can be a learning experience, we can help you with your vocals. I aint half way up to par, but I'm going to try. Have you heard any of my shit? Yeah, That's exactly what it is.. "SHIT"

--Re-Lapse

Re-Lapse said:
We all gotta start somewhere, only way you're going to get better is practice. This can be a learning experience, we can help you with your vocals. I aint half way up to par, but I'm going to try. Have you heard any of my shit? Yeah, That's exactly what it is.. "SHIT"

--Re-Lapse

thanx man..i get you. may be if i could spend mo time on rappin i ll defenitely put ma thang in here. the thing is time s runnin out fo me. i think i cn be able to concentrate on rappin only after this may. i gotta take dem tests. anyways, its all good man. we ll see wat comes down..

D-Gravity said:
thanx man..i get you. may be if i could spend mo time on rappin i ll defenitely put ma thang in here. the thing is time s runnin out fo me. i think i cn be able to concentrate on rappin only after this may. i gotta take dem tests. anyways, its all good man. we ll see wat comes down..

I catch ya, definitely. No rush, it's not like we're doing it for profit, just for fun.

I'll probably make a solo track out of it anyway, but I want a huge collab with the HR community, it would be very interesting. :)

--Re-Lapse

P.S. - Truly, no rush. Focus on school. :)

yea. best of luck bro. it ll be some kickass venture wit all of the supa stars in here doin their thangs. i ll be ther if i get time.

D-Gravity said:
yea. best of luck bro. it ll be some kickass venture wit all of the supa stars in here doin their thangs. i ll be ther if i get time.

Sounds good homey.

--Re-Lapse

Back