So who wants to collab?

Re-Lapse said:
Cool man, thanks. Much appreciated.

So far, I did swap over to Linux 100%, I still have my Laptop with all my work on it. Which I'm in the process of transferring over, quite difficult with 26GB's of stuff and don't have a gigabit network. :)

But, I found a program called LMMS, and it works like Fruity Loops, and some of the options are actually quite easier to function. Not to mention, it's free.

So, I'm working with that, and trying to figure things out, get the hang of things , and hopefully make some works of art out of that.

We shall see.

C'mon people, I'm waitin' for the remixes!!! :)

--Re-Lapse

okay can i hop in too??? would u mind sendin me dat flp? anoopdadevil@yahoo.co.in

Noddy301 said:
That has to be the best yet imo

It has a good feel to it, but I think it drowns out a little bit too much of the actual sounds for me. I like me and d.ease's remix of it best so far, hits my taste buds like BAM! and no I aint Emeril.

--Re-Lapse

[
] if you aint heard it yet.

Thanks for the comments... that was done like at like 3am. It's really... ruff.. the bassline is out of sync. Yeah and it is extremely repeative.... now i feel obligated to correct the errors. I needed a better sample of the guitar i grabbed at the mp3 and the only spot I could recycle was the beginning.

I feel like i'm in hip hop class.. :o)

Demi

dnkygirl said:
Thanks for the comments... that was done like at like 3am. It's really... ruff.. the bassline is out of sync. Yeah and it is extremely repeative.... now i feel obligated to correct the errors. I needed a better sample of the guitar i grabbed at the mp3 and the only spot I could recycle was the beginning.

I feel like i'm in hip hop class.. :o)

Demi

Do you use FL Studio? If you do, I can get you the FLP File for it, zipped with all the stuff and you could mix it that way. This has to be the most remixed song I've put up, but so far I'm stickin' with D.Ease and mine until something else produces up that catches my ear.

Never the less, if you need the flp, no problem. Otherwise, I apologize! :(

--Re-Lapse

Noddy301 said:
I say Demi and D Eases

Well, where's yours at? I started it, so I got my piece in all of the remixes, I want to hear them all though.

I'm waiting on yours, and a few others, c'mon! :)

--Re-Lapse

P.S. - I never said Demi's was bad, it's tight, definitely. But, it's just not the style I'm after.

:D

i really didn't do anything but add a boo bass cuz i was making a point on how powerful boo bass is, so i'm gonna go back to it and mix it up my style and hit ya'll back wit it

Re-Lapse said:
Do you use FL Studio? If you do, I can get you the FLP File for it, zipped with all the stuff and you could mix it that way. This has to be the most remixed song I've put up, but so far I'm stickin' with D.Ease and mine until something else produces up that catches my ear.

Never the less, if you need the flp, no problem. Otherwise, I apologize! :(

--Re-Lapse

No.. I use reason 3... that was a straight dump out of it as a matter of fact. I am working on moving it over into protools to make it sound better. I have fixed the bassline and am working on the arrangement... This is a good exercise for me... as i am in training.. so no prob.. on it not being your style.. I feel ya. Thanks for the input and providing the material for me to pratice with... :o)

Demi

man this one s real smooth. the flute thang s real kool. so this s wat Re mentioned as kinda hiphop/slowish thing.. :o . still learnin.. :) . great work homie. so anybody droppin a line on it? lookin forward to it.

Back