So who wants to collab?

DesertEase said:
damn son you turned that into something completely diff. and i'm feelin that 40.oz remix

You want credit on that remix? I'm going to add a few more things to it, and work it out as a final product, depending on what I hear back from bk and the rest of the gang.

--Re-Lapse

Call Me Cell said:
yeah, i started out with the .zip file but after i got done tweaking i guess the music just came out of my head and that's what i came up with :confused:

THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I GOT INTO SO MUCH TROUBLE IN SCHOOL-- I DON'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!!!!!

Hahah, Never the less, it's a tight beat man.

--Re-Lapse

Call Me Cell said:
was that question for me??

That was more for D.Ease, because he remixed my song a bit
and it has more of "my" stuff in it, already. So if he wanted credit I'd give it to him.

Your beat? It's all yours man, I had nothin to do with that.. I can't take any credit

--Re-Lapse

nah i really don't need any cred's all i did was just throw a bass up on there and shit so u could just put my name on there wit ur's

DesertEase said:
nah i really don't need any cred's all i did was just throw a bass up on there and shit so u could just put my name on there wit ur's

Aight man, in the final I'll put collabed with D.Ease, cool?

There's the final, after I messed with it a bit.

I love it.

Re-Lapse

DesertEase said:
sounds good to me we should collab again sometime

Definitely, I have a billion ideas going around. Over 200 beats, that I have pending.. I procrastinate way too much. :)

--Re-Lapse

dag. that sounds pretty nice ammarg89. i'd like to hear the bass a little smoother if it's possible.

shoot - i might not even have to work up my version, lol.

Mindset said:
hey can you send it again, I burned it and tried it out on FL, but it was corrupted. president@mindsetentertainmentinc.net

I'll send it as soon as I can, I'm backing up my laptop and putting all my stuff to my desktop computer, no more Winderz for me. I'm going strictly to Linux for a while.

So, I'll have to get all my stuff backed up. If one of the guys that I sent the zipped file to, can send it to that e-mail it'd be much appreciated, Thanks in advance!

--Re-Lapse

P.S. Mindset, Noddy has it, so he may be able to forward it to you or something.

BillyBo said:
dag. that sounds pretty nice ammarg89. i'd like to hear the bass a little smoother if it's possible.

shoot - i might not even have to work up my version, lol.

I like them all so far.

--Re-Lapse

ammarg89 said:
Yo man i erased your e-mail by accidnet can u resend plz or post here thnx

Well I just posted a reply basically, to what I thought of your remix. It's good, liked it.

I'm working with this one more so, right now though

But, if it's about the .zip of the FLP, yea' I will get that up a.s.a.p. if not, Noddy would be the one to contact since he has it, hopefully he can help you guys. I apologize. :)

--Re-Lapse

DesertEase said:
who needs the zip file i got it gimme ya e-mail

Cool man, thanks. Much appreciated.

So far, I did swap over to Linux 100%, I still have my Laptop with all my work on it. Which I'm in the process of transferring over, quite difficult with 26GB's of stuff and don't have a gigabit network. :)

But, I found a program called LMMS, and it works like Fruity Loops, and some of the options are actually quite easier to function. Not to mention, it's free.

So, I'm working with that, and trying to figure things out, get the hang of things , and hopefully make some works of art out of that.

We shall see.

C'mon people, I'm waitin' for the remixes!!! :)

--Re-Lapse

Back