So dead here now. What happened?

Yeah, that's true. We probably could have.
We would have been catering primarily to people who don't record and don't have any respect for the rest of the forums, though.
The decision was made not to.

I know there was still a few good guys in there but even after the fact, most people seem to agree that the Cave which was closed was not the Cave which they miss.
In short...It was already dead. We just made it official, and that spill-over was the main reason that it was even discussed or thought about.

Yeah, that's true. We probably could have.
We would have been catering primarily to people who don't record and don't have any respect for the rest of the forums, though.
The decision was made not to.

I know there was still a few good guys in there but even after the fact, most people seem to agree that the Cave which was closed was not the Cave which they miss.
In short...It was already dead. We just made it official, and that spill-over was the main reason that it was even discussed or thought about.

That's fine but it's different than this:

The four current mods trashed the Cave cos a bunch of guys couldn't keep it in the Cave.

And I disagree with both. Not that that matters. lol.

Not being funny but you've changed your tune?

No sir. You can't have smack talking leaking into the audio forums but you could have easily kept the Cave and prevented the handful of users that did leak it into to other forums from doing so. In about 10 minutes.

Back