So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

See, I don't have cable, cut the cord and now have antenna TV. I can't watch Fox News if I wanted to watch Fox News. Their website, it's fucking screwy, slow, auto play video noise you can't seem to turn off, hidden or some shit. So I don't go there, often. Mostly of I do I've reached the end of the innernet, bored. I do have Amazon stick, so I can watch the YouTubes. I can and do on occasion watch the latest of what Tucker Carlson has to say. Occasionally. Truth I don't think I'm getting my full money's worth out of Amazon, but that I can watch music through it to the YouTubes, I reckon it's worth it. I haven't tuned in to watch lately, but from what I understand Carlson has been provided access to hours upon hours of Jan 6 video footage. Footage that for some reason democrats are deathly afraid of allowing the public to view. Allowing people to view and decide for themselves is "threatening our precious democracy", of course. Suspect, amirite? Naturally folks want to see what for whatever reason the govt doesn't want us to see. Well, some of us want to see. ymmv

I don't think anyone is scared of the footage. I think EVERYONE should be concerned about what a single partisan hack and now proven liar will edit it to "look like".
We all know now that all this shithead is is a shill.

Come again, friend? You threatening me? Don't threaten me, mum.

What do you pay attention to that doesn't spew hatred and "divide & conquer"? Maybe I can tune in as well. That's quite an assumption you're making that I limit myself to Fox Entertainment.

Apparently dude doesn't pay attention to Fox Entertainment, but somehow knows all about what they spew. Okay, alright.
I'm so persecuted lol.

Do we? I think some of us recognize that things get sensationalized all over, from many sources. It's a business model designed to attract viewers. They're all "liars" to one extent or another.

If they're not afraid to release the footage, why not release it themselves? Releasing full hours upon hours of footage would throw a wrench in any attempt to selectively edit to fit an agenda. But they won't, have fought it all along the way. They are edifying access. Why?....so Tucker Carlson once getting access can edit himself? It makes no sense, it's suspect.

See, I don't have cable, cut the cord and now have antenna TV. I can't watch Fox News if I wanted to watch Fox News. Their website, it's fucking screwy, slow, auto play video noise you can't seem to turn off, hidden or some shit. So I don't go there, often. Mostly of I do I've reached the end of the innernet, bored. I do have Amazon stick, so I can watch the YouTubes. I can and do on occasion watch the latest of what Tucker Carlson has to say. Occasionally. Truth I don't think I'm getting my full money's worth out of Amazon, but that I can watch music through it to the YouTubes, I reckon it's worth it. I haven't tuned in to watch lately, but from what I understand Carlson has been provided access to hours upon hours of Jan 6 video footage. Footage that for some reason democrats are deathly afraid of allowing the public to view. Allowing people to view and decide for themselves is "threatening our precious democracy", of course. Suspect, amirite? Naturally folks want to see what for whatever reason the govt doesn't want us to see. Well, some of us want to see. ymmv
Good grief. Well, at least you're honest about that.

Infuckingcredible.

I'm so persecuted lol.

A dig aimed at me? Nah, man, I'm free. Free, I am. Sitting out on the porch out in the country, listening to the birds and watching them go about their business preparing for spring I suppose. Flowers are starting to bloom, "Fruit cocktail" tree appears to be fixin' to take off, I'm hoping it isn't too early and it gets hit with a late frost, I'll have to keep an eye on that and cover if necessary. I'm thinking I should probably get off my ass and do something productive, maybe. No shortage of things to do, if I choose. I bought a packet of sugar peas yesterday. I could plant those, they can go in the ground early, from what I understand peas are nitrogen fixers, take nitrogen from the air and into the soil. They don't like heat, can bolt to seed, so later I can plant something in the same spot and whatever I plant will benefit from that nitrogen. I'm still learning, at my leisure. Free.

I don't think you're evil, man. In fact I've never called you any of those things. What you're doing is exactly what you're arguing against.
I'm pretty sure you have. And, if not, I believe you certainly have thought those things about me.

It's all good. I'll keep trying. That's the sucker in me.

You guys are blowing my shit up again,...alert alert alert. Just so you know, I can't write a long rambling post nobody gives a shit to read if y'all keep doing that crap. Just sayin'.

I know what I might do, go fishin'! Finally got my freshwater fishing license last week. I'm kind of new to river fishing, water was WAY up last week, first time out in my new location. Went to one comfortable spot, but there was a big fatass ground hog, his hole about 6 feet from where I would stand/sit. I don't know if groundhogs get territorial, best not to find out, so I moved on. Saw a guy swing up into the boat ramp area, boat in tow. Released a pretty nice striper and a walleye. Said, "Talked to the ol' lady on the phone and she said she'd already fixed dinner, didn't feel much like messin' with it anyway." So, hey, there's promise, although word is the stripers typically run about the 3rd week of April. Hell, I wouldn't mind catching a big fatass river cat, for fun. I have big gear, big nets from years of saltwater fishing. Once the weather turns and the water is not quite as cold I'll get the ol' lady to drop me off up river and take a float down river on the kayak. Sit on top. I say I, but I won't be going alone, least not until I'm comfortable by myself. Spring it'll be beautiful, I look forward to it. 'Cept snakes, I hate snakes. We didn't have snakes in saltwater, but that's alright, just as long as they don't climb up on the kayak with me...which is not out of the question. I hate snakes.

Yep, maybe I'll go fishing. The wife will be thrilled to hear that news! Nah, she's pretty good about it. Keeps me sane, and totly chill. I do wish it was a little bit sunnier. It's overcast, slight chill in the air, but that's alright.

Back