So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

There’s lots of non mainstream news sources. Some been around for a long time, some are new.
Name them, don't leave us hanging in suspense. Personally I really don't care who runs the country or what happens to it. All this country wanted to do for
me when I was young was either draft me and send me off to war or put me in jail for smoking weed. And damnit, the country did both.

You provided your own list. Why should I bother?
All it will end up in is certain people instantly dismissing things. I’ve played the HR politics game before. It’s a lose lose situation.

I’ll give one though. Regarding the Ukraine situation, look up Scott Ritter. He has an extensive military background and was former UN weapons inspector.

But basically, it’s a big internet. Anyone who’s truly interested in finding out more than just the propaganda being fed by the mainstream media can do so.

Do your own digging. have fun.

Last edited:
You provided your own list. Why should I bother?
All it will end up in is certain people instantly dismissing things. I’ve played the HR politics game before. It’s a lose lose situation.

I’ll give one though. Regarding the Ukraine situation, look up Scott Ritter. He has an extensive military background and was former UN weapons inspector.

But basically, it’s a big internet. Anyone who’s truly interested in finding out more than just the propaganda being fed by the mainstream media can do so.

Do your own digging. have fun.
I don't own a phone, I don't own a TV so I am not watching any of the news programs right or left. I read and I read fast. The problem with any news
is they all have an agenda as do most journalists.

This guy Scott Ritter, he sounds legit lol. You might want to find another source or maybe you were just pulling my leg?

William Scott Ritter Jr. (born July 15, 1961) is an American author, pundit, former United States Marine Corps intelligence officer, former United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM) weapons inspector, and convicted sex offender.
Ritter served as a junior military analyst during Operation Desert Storm.[6] He then served as a member of the UNSCOM overseeing the disarmament of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq from 1991 to 1998, from which he resigned in protest. He later became a critic of the Iraq War and United States foreign policy in the Middle East. More recently, he has been a notable defender of Russia during the 2022 invasion of Ukraine, writing a series of opinion pieces for Russian state media outlet RT.

Ritter was the subject of police sting operations for sex crimes in 2001 and 2009, and was convicted of sex crimes involving a minor in 2011.[4][7][8]

I like to listen to Paul Harvey. If I give the old Firestone ra dio a twist and hold my tongue juuust right I can 'bout tune 'er in to catch most of it.

If you pay attention, they all do it. It's a business model.
What are you paying attention to, besides Fox Entertainment and mass marketing sites spewing hatred, racism, and anti-semitism to divide and conquer the “peasants”, all under some self-made umbrella of “patriotism and self-righteous religious ideology”. United WE Stand AND Divided WE ALL Fall!! Be careful what you wish for… it just may come true.

What are you paying attention to, besides Fox Entertainment and mass marketing sites spewing hatred, racism, and anti-semitism to divide and conquer the “peasants”, all under some self-made umbrella of “patriotism and self-righteous religious ideology”. United WE Stand AND Divided WE ALL Fall!! Be careful what you wish for… it just may come true.

Come again, friend? You threatening me? Don't threaten me, mum.

What do you pay attention to that doesn't spew hatred and "divide & conquer"? Maybe I can tune in as well. That's quite an assumption you're making that I limit myself to Fox Entertainment.

Apparently dude doesn't pay attention to Fox Entertainment, but somehow knows all about what they spew. Okay, alright.

Back