Show us your worst!

Yes!!! Thank god I know I'm rubbish at recording ... when I really try it's going to actually get embarassing folks ...

noisedude said:
Yes!!! Thank god I know I'm rubbish at recording ... when I really try it's going to actually get embarassing folks ...
Well, like Jake said to me: prove it! :D

Prove I'm rubbish? I can lie and tell you that PC test was my hardest recording effort and it gets no better than that if you like?

noisedude said:
Prove I'm rubbish? I can lie and tell you that PC test was my hardest recording effort and it gets no better than that if you like?
You can at least admit that you don't suck at recording as much as you are carrying on about. Even if the performance was (to use an American Idol staple term) pitchy, it still don't come close to the "worst"!!!!

BentRabbit said:
So........?

Did I win??????

:rolleyes:
There are a couple more submissions coming in... right now it's a pretty close race. Maybe I should gather together all the submissions and post them in one thread and get a vote?

Nah, it's more fun this way!

Rokket said:
Agreed. That's why I changed my mind.
well damn...i was gonna enter another bad one too...

ahh..what the hell....ill post it anyway....same band as the last one i posted...but much worse!!!

thajeremy said:
well damn...i was gonna enter another bad one too...

ahh..what the hell....ill post it anyway....same band as the last one i posted...but much worse!!!

Other than the fact that it sounds like I am listening to a boom box under a plastic bag, that wasn't that bad.... :D

You want the truly bad recordings?

I don't know if I'm brave enough to toss in the most hideous things I've done. :eek:

A Reel Person said:
I don't know if I'm brave enough to toss in the most hideous things I've done. :eek:
I am still digging up the "Right Here Waiting" Richard Marx-drunken-what-were-we-thinking??? cover that I promised. If I have the balls to post that, will you?

Bad is a relative term.

I could never decide which is my greatest work, vs. my worst work on record. :eek: All my greatest recordings have some bad note or element. :eek:

Man does anyone know a tool to open up an old CDRW? I have a lot of my old 4 track stuff archived on one and it doesn't seem to want to open.

jake-owa said:
Man does anyone know a tool to open up an old CDRW? I have a lot of my old 4 track stuff archived on one and it doesn't seem to want to open.
What programs have you tried?

Well, nothing yet....I'm slow at this crap. I have come to the conclusion that I need a freeware UDF reader. Anyone know of one?

I found some software that would read it but I couldn't copy the info without registering for $30 and I couldn't find a decent crac....uh I didn't want to pay. :o

jake-owa said:
Well, nothing yet....I'm slow at this crap. I have come to the conclusion that I need a freeware UDF reader. Anyone know of one?

I found some software that would read it but I couldn't copy the info without registering for $30 and I couldn't find a decent crac....uh I didn't want to pay. :o
i tried to look around the net, but mostly what I found were freeware burners. Do you have Roxio Easy CD and DVD creator?

Somewhere, will that work?

I guess I could do that. It seems like a simple freeware UDF reader should be around.

Back