set up my cel phone after hospital discharge then being arrested

IM GONNA RECOMMEND THE CLINT EASTWOOD MOVIE..THE MULE.

MANDATORY.. NECESSARY
1690636459709.jpeg
its not for dickless pussies like Rami..

Last edited:
Brother Beak life is a strange trip full of heartache, happiness and randomly generated moments that we sometimes cause ourselves good or bad and sometimes we have zero control over.

The one thing you do have control over is your choices and decisions

I found that my life is less complicated and easier to get through clean and sober.. I would encourage trying to do that first if you are hoping to salvage any of your shattered relationships. If you can't do that, the odds are horribly not in your favor of resolving and repairing. Just can't do it when you're not able to keep an even keel..

I think I have recommended the Andy Andrews 7 decisions talkumentary I've pasted below to you before. Andy was homeless living under a bridge after both his parents had passed when he was around 19...

He started going to the library reading books of successful great people....and came up with his seven decisions that if you embrace can guide you into a much more fulfilling way of living. Allowing you to see the flaws in your self and do something about it to where these people you say you care about might be willing to let you back into their lives in some way shape or form. Sorry for the nightmare you're going through and hope the best for you as you walk your journey. Safe travels man.

I asked how long it takes before Im brought on charges..I was told in the state of Illinois they have 18months to decide what theyre going to do with me.

for now i sit in a birdcage. nothing to do but wait.

When Beck plays it live it takes on a life of its own ,,,so advanced ..its my peice of shit nature to simplify everything..wrong way to go.

this where its at..hidden forever. Soundtrack of my life. It was who...Richie Valens who wrote it?

the line goes up

Last edited:
Andy Andrews 7 decisions talkumentary I've pasted below to you before. Andy was homeless living under a bridge after both his parents had passed when he was around 19...

He started going to the library reading books of successful great people....
yeah, he should have went and started working , perhaps then he would not have been living under bridges. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. You gotta survive, man.

Can you teach yourself like I can? Just pull the whole puzzle apart in your mind, and put it back to together? Like a small block without directions. I don't need schools.I needed exposure to the technology..thats it.

I dont see a lot of value in those types of books. However, technical specs, turbocharger maps, and manuals are like gold.

My old family doctor wanted me to get the audiobook "The Secret'. I listened to it. but thats not real...that is a bunch of people doing wish fulfillment.

Last edited:
you want to see greatness..

supercharged with water methanol injection(blue washer fluid) and Nitrious Oxide injection. But you gotta plug in the purple fitting to the port in back, and crack open the tank in back. Its on a stepper pulley so the boost multiplies. 48 state CARB exempt, says the kit. Just cant use the NOS.

You think the cars of the past were fast , you have no idea..
can drive it normally and its quiet, go over 15lbs of boost and the exhaust dumps at the collector to avoid damaging the muffler.

At about 9,600 RPMs I run out of time to burn more fuel. the timing needs to be retarded so much. ts fighting a losing battle of piston speeds and rod angularity..

My Accord is worse..
20171029_154202.jpg
this is no normal honda car..
20180120_145334.jpg

I can double up the springs in the turbo wastegate, that will be good fer 21-24lbs. Spool the turbine the rest of the way with NOS. Lock out the OBD1 open loop...again you need to connect the NOS hose and crack the tank..the ECM will do the rest.. keep it in closed loop, let it react to the senors and 5 major inputs..use a boost control solenoid. See I use NOS with forced induction and water injection. Also I add 114 octane to the tank. A small shot of a meager 35-45hp will blow your door off under boost. So my 10 lb NOS tank lasts about 3 months of daily driving and hundreds of 0-60s off the on ramp. NOs is fleeting in higher gears. So hybridize the turbo Place a T3 turbine in a T4 's housing , so the exhaust gases can go around. No more turbo lag...hahahah. but now you got boost lag.. its ok youre spraying NOS from the light. So you get 6 lbs in 1st, 12 lbs in 2nd gear..it means no traction problems. Reasonable control over the power. 3rd gear,,,um...2-3 bar ...You better grab that wheel dip shit. Every bar you generate the horsepower mathematically doubles. It gets big fast. 155hp base then 300hp at 15lbs, then 600hp at bar 2, um bar 3 you'd be pushing 1200hp. yeah...your gonna need a auxiliary fuel pump. Even with the HV Walbro in tank pump.

You got a motherfucking heat exchanger...More load in higher gears. Way more heat
gjdjgjk.jpg
this machine is bad to the bone. Unbreakable. Invincible?

Another way you can do it is water injection. An inert material can be sprayed in. Taking combustion chamber space. Effectively increasing compression..Yes.

Its a I4 but it has a stroke of 4.125" . Not many big blocks had that much stroke...like one the Cadillac 500.

Now this is piggybacked to the stock ECM. It drives around everyday normal..with turbochargers you dont need mufflers...i guess. So I got N1 open style duals.
On the 5 gas machine I noticed that my Nox gases and Co's went way down...I bet with the turbo heat exchanger hanging off the front, you can omit a catalytic converter.the turbine must spin the molecules to something else in the process.

is this legal? Fuck no
Elon musk would be jealous..I got range.

Last edited:
where can anyone go to learn this....? I just picked it up?

I smoke weed and am a loser...yeah right.

Honey , its a state of mind..There is no texas. there is nothing. fuck you too

Last edited:
so, i guess this is growing up.

I faxed the signed documents on my desktops printer Saturday. The ball is in my brothers court, would be nice to hear from him again.

I want people to hear the truth, and be okay with it..Whats wrong with that?

The truth will land you behind bars faster than lightning..

Yo' Elon and every car maker.....It is against vehicle code to have a screen facing the driver..it is a distraction, and illegal. You need gauges..

You want to war with me? I think you wont like my tricks much...

If the basic design of autos continues, the windshield would be the next thing to "disappear". The windshield will no longer be transparent glass. The windshield will become a single screen displaying the outside of the vehicle. Then, of course, there should be multiple templates allowing the occupants to customize their views. This will be much like VR goggles, only your whole body will be inside, not just your eyes.

Back