set up my cel phone after hospital discharge then being arrested

tAE i listened to it while i was cleaning the kitchen..i could not find much that applies. what did you find in it that was special?
1 and 7 are my favorites but all 7 decisions are (IMO) kick ass ways to live ones life.
My favorite story in his talk is where he talks about Joshua Chamberlin in the civil war at Gettysburg.........persistence beyond exception...devine destiny and where a confederate soldier meets up with him years later and tells him how he had him dead to rights in his rifles sight and couldn't pull the trigger...awesome story

1690858005661.png

Ah the butterfly effect...a great story.. Kind of like you feel you had an impact on these two girls future....

i think they did it themselves. they had a support system and their own air lines..air supply. whatever. I just bought it. that added to their potential.

never did ask me for lessons..or anything. they invented their own genius.

good for you TAE. you seemed to make a nice list.

I had to check out roye, see if he was ok? kind of wrap my wings around them. so they can play safe. Roye is cool as shit. Keeps his methods secret. i say ok.

i invite everyone to become involved in the save our stage's relief.

we are musicians..we dont let each other fall.

I got LifeStar wings. I used my star to save lives..not become a rockstar..that was my choice.

Last edited:

i dont care how the order goes.. ill fuckin win every time. you'll have to single me out. then i ll stand with God..and be judged by man..

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to un-subscribe from a thread? Or at least stop getting notifications? I'm serious. I regret waking into this dumpster fire. Not criticizing or blaming anyone but myself. But I can't for the life of me remember how or find a way to stop getting notified every time someone's brain sharts.

enguarde mutherfucker you dont belong..

trust no one

love is not trust
do you know the difference between rank and authority?

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to un-subscribe from a thread? Or at least stop getting notifications? I'm serious. I regret waking into this dumpster fire. Not criticizing or blaming anyone but myself. But I can't for the life of me remember how or find a way to stop getting notified every time someone's brain sharts.
I believe you're stuck with it, Random Dude. I made this mistake at the start - got endless emails, then changed my preferences to say No Emails, which worked.
But I still get them for the few threads from when I was unprotected.

I believe you're stuck with it, Random Dude. I made this mistake at the start - got endless emails, then changed my preferences to say No Emails, which worked.
But I still get them for the few threads from when I was unprotected.
Thanx Raymond.

Man, so these threads stay with you for life....like herpes. :eek:

for those that are not familiar with the judicial system. let me explain how this works..the detective puts a story together. he makes up a story with the most felonies and charges they can come up with. then on your day in court..the day that you want to admit what happened and pay for your crimes..you can only answer 'guilty' or 'not guilty' to the story they come up with. your attorney speaks for you. you stand by his side in a suit. this is the fartherest from justice you can get. i cant tell them what happened. they dont care. i have to plead to their story.

so of course i have to plead 'not guilty' ..dont know fuckin how? i was caught with the shit in my system and 680 tablets.

they do not need any warrant to enter. only somebody needs to be home. they can do a wellness check if you do not come to the door...so hide.

if it were to goto trial, it would take three years of my life and over a hundred thousand dollars in cost.

so they are doing a deal. 18 months probation..it does not interfere with standing medical orders and now that marijuana is legal here. weed doesnt count in the urinalysis..what kind of fucking probation is that..sit at home get stoned and take synth opioids....fucking ridiculous..

now i have a serious condition. from multiple colon surgeries, my colon wall where it was resectioned has thickened with scar tissue. i can get a surgery to remove the scar tissue areas. but its is colonoscopy surgery, very unpleasant. and it would scar tissue up again in time...so i take the meds, a synth opioid and it does a great job of masking any symptoms..

this is it..so i will hang out , lay low for 18 months..disappear for a while. then it will be expunged from my record.

what fucking wacked up world..i cant pay for my crimes if i wanted to. they want to make up the story. to an extreme degree...you see why i hate mr law? the system doesnt work.

The court room is the only place where words have any meaning beyond basic communications...and I cannot say anything but guilty or not guilty

Last edited:
Heather is not coming back...that sucks. Hurts pretty bad..but I am no stranger to loss..

Maybe it's the parks, maybe it's the sex
Maybe it's the talk shows, maybe it's a reflex
Maybe it's the taxes, maybe it's the system
Judges, lawyers, prisons
Maybe it's the Catholics, maybe it's the Protestants
Maybe it's the addicts, and the hippies and communists
Maybe it's a fashion, maybe it's a trend
Maybe it's the future... maybe it's the end

Last edited:
It sounds rather unfair, LazerBeakShiek.
I've only ever appeared in court once, to be sworn in as a police officer, when I was 18.
Came to my senses, and left soon after.
In UK, we have Magistrate's Courts for lesser offences, where I believe you can defend yourself, if you wish.
Then we have Crown Courts, for the serious stuff, where you can't speak for yourself. Only theiving bastard Barrister Lawyers have a monopoly on speaking
(at £1000 per hour, of course). You are only allowed to answer their questions, if you choose to stand.
Wish you luck LazerBeakShiek.
You might end up sharing a cell with Donald.

to go in front of the judge without representation in a felony case would be suicide. you would not even know what you are saying..placed in contempt instantly.

its their game. its corrupt. you need to speak their language or nothing.

with an attorney, and if you lived an altruistic life. they cant beat you.

sure they say they'll kill you, or you're dead meat..remain tough, don't compromise even in the face of Armageddon..we are better than that.

The legal system is screwed up, jails are screwed up, the games people play are screwed up.

Dylan had a clever saying that is a truism....

Money don't talk, it swears.

If you're fat in cash, money is really helpful in playing the rigged game.
If you're just a normal working class hero, you're screwed.
If you are flat broke and homeless and they can't squeeze any money out of you you are in a pretty good position for negotiating a decent deal.
It's just a revolving door and they ( the system team) can sleep at night thinking they are doing good for the world, making the world a safer better place.. Hands over eyes and ears they live in a fantasy cause baby it's all about the money.

You're correct that the arresting officer has to come up with a story and that story may or may not be true. Likewise in his head he might believe it is true and he has it totally wrong because eye witness's generally suck and he is fallible.

Sorry you're having to take a run through the legal grinding machine and your health issues are truly no bueno / no fun.
The synth opioids sure don't make it easy to live life "normally".

Try and keep an even keel and hang tough.

Good thoughts and Good Karma headed out to you sir.

the turn styles....

if the otherside is too weak to make it..i will lend my hand ..pull you to the fucking top...but you must learn.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 120018.jpg

Back