set up my cel phone after hospital discharge then being arrested

I think if you all keep pushing your kids will lose consciousness. They cant make change from a dollar. Cant read a clock face...

schools only works for 50% of em.

I'm laughing at you all from hell....

My skill set is amazing. Using the lathe and the mill...i can build my own weapons. firearms. Silencers. bombs. I can use my house as a natural gas bomb and take out a city block. the knowledge is there...the hate is there..this is a sucker punch.

I came here to save people. help people. and I did that..I dont want to hurt anybody. im not hurting nobody but myself. isnt that allowed. Just let me ..

Last edited:
Yo beak firearms thats not possible....Yes it is. How are you making the trigger and sear, doesnt it get complicated?

nope...simplify it all. make multiple barrels and set it to fire using a RC cars lithium battery at contact points. use wood and separate the barrels. yall see a Gatling gun yet?

Ammunition can be purchased mail order.

A GunStar.jpg
dont fuck with a gunstar

Last edited:
i cant really say im innocent, but i can say everyone else is guilty..

I dont want to go to jail again. No corrections can be provided in the penile system. what a nightmare

Last edited:
to wage war against each other with petty laws, is pathetic. did you see him cross the double yellow lines? or push into a left turn arrow blocking the intersection for emergency vehicles..

im not fucking stupid. my world is just much bigger than that.

in this time period, what's the point of being false? As a civilization, we are pushing for truth and transparency. Isn't that swinging the other way?

what are you afraid im going see?

what are the lighs i saw? what was I suppose to do with them?
Screenshot 2023-07-30 142145.jpg
alan parsons eye in the sky

dig it

Last edited:
i may have got my ass kicked , but i didnt lose it all.

theres something else here. And I got the key. and the decoder ring..

Last edited:
yup. Im gonna build a new cloud 9.

Go be false , lie to each other..its a free country. .when your tired of that you know where to find me..

you mean the meds? I had a number surgeries. Most time im ok. After I eat a large meal. It can be very uncomfortable. First thing they give me at the hospital was a pain medication. Yeah I put it in a pez dispenser...so what?

actually I signed a contract, they cant stop them. with Dr, Payne at the Gateway Center ...wtf...Dr pain...the Gateway.....fuck me

It was an excutive treatment order/ advanced directive. My attorney was there.

i swear it must be a joke...its a joke right? ...

Last edited:
My apologies to Random Dude. Perhaps he was right.
Dude needs help.
No apologies needed brother. I came down pretty heavy and most of it was un-called for. I'm the one that should apologize. I'm not a good internet person, which is why I don't hang out on forums any more. I'm a much cooler dude in person. True story. :)

I probably missed a few responses on page 2 and 3, but I'm not going to bother to go look. Moving forward. :)

Anyway, the only reason I came back is because I noticed this thread had reached page 4 and every time I see a new person posted, it's the OP. The only reason I even entered this thread in the first place is because I found it strange that this kind of thread is in an on topic forum. I don't go into "Prime Time", so this thread got my attention.

Lastly, this is turning into some serious Syd Barret level shit...minus the initial genius. Seriously, some kind of intervention is needed.

Lastly, this is turning into some serious Syd Barret level shit...minus the initial genius. Seriously, some kind of intervention is needed.
I'm not certain that an "internet intervention" would be helpful.

Back in the days of "The Cave", shortly after Jamfest 6, a prominent member posted a grim thread about his purchasing a gun which led many people to believe that he was on the verge of suicide.

Mayhem ensued. HR members were frantically posting and also reaching out via email, and attempting to make contact with him before he offed himself.

The expressed concern for that man was intense. Rightfully so.

I learned a long time ago that people will live the lives they choose to live. You’re not going to change them. Especially on the Internet.
Only when the individual themselves want to change will change occur.

bullshit. what do you want me to change. 60's guy is way off target. no sympathy for the devil.

while its going on your just making choices, its afterwards you start thinking about everything.

however hard you push in ...the world pushes back just as hard.

im not even depressed. Im confident i can fix the relationships. Everybody gets careless.

points of La Grange...the Gateway...Far as I can see, its for real..that means predestination is probably real too...they are just trying to get me to the next point of La Grange..Im not crazy...wait till its your turn..see how fast you figure it out..maybe YOU wont..

Last edited:
bullshit. what do you want me to change.
You had expressed earlier what seemed like a problem for you. One that you didn’t know how to fix. Your relationships.

I personally don’t want you to change anything.

That’s up to you. Both wanting to change something (or things), and actually changing it.
And yeah, the world pushes back. Pushes back hard sometimes! .
But to paraphrase the comedian Bill Hicks.... It’s just a ride. You get your ticket and get on the ride.

Hope you have a good one.

Reactions: TAE
Back