Roe vs Wade Overturned

Trump, Trump, Trump!!!!

Who mentioned him? :unsure: :unsure: Nobody but IBB.

Fascists have throughout history waged war on others to spread their self appointed supreme ideology. A lot of the times they commit mass murder and genocide but in any case cause huge misery, suffering and deaths. The trouble with these people is they can only see one side which is their own. They are at least bigoted and at most murderous. They believe that no one else can be anything but in agreement with them. They blame their faults and calamities on others and can never accept blame. Everybody who disagrees with them must be eradicated.
In this particular case, 60’s mentioned the maga movement and IBB responded.

So is the virus. What's your point?
I beg your pardon, but covid does not "continue on" in the body.
The body's immunity removes it like the flu.
On the other-hand we still don't know the long-term-effects of these covid-shots.

Last edited:
I beg your pardon, but covid does not "continue on" in the body.
The body's immunity removes it like the flu.
On the other-hand we still don't know the long-term-effects of these covid-shots.
Sorry ... I wasn't clear. I meant we don't know the long-term effects of the virus yet. Some viruses, like chicken pox, can clearly have long term effects later in life.

There is no evidence that the covid vaccine prevents covid. NONE... ZERO...NADA....
MRNA's do NOT work that way....sheesh.... :facepalm:
Hence the after-effects of an infection don't matter either way -- shot or no shot.
Only an idiot would make it mandatory -- like Joe Biden has done.
Get rid of the moron already, and his freaken parasite of a son too.

Are we going to have mandatory flu vaccines as well, now that omicron is like a bad version of the seasonal flu?
On the other hand the VAERS for the covid vaccine are worse than taking ALL other vaccines combined.

vaccine_vaers_5_7_22.png

1651961177782.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
There is no evidence that the covid vaccine prevents covid. NONE... ZERO...NADA....
MRNA's do NOT work that way....sheesh.... :facepalm:
Hence the after-effects of an infection don't matter either way -- shot or no shot.
Only an idiot would make it mandatory -- like Joe Biden has done. Get rid of the stupid buffoon already.

Are we going to have mandatory flu vaccines as well, now that omicron is like a bad version of the seasonal flu?
On the other hand the VAERS for the covid vaccine are worse than taking ALL other vaccines combined.

View attachment 117885

View attachment 117888
Nice try. However, I'm well aware how the VAERS data is seriously slanted to suit your agenda. For example, anyone that's had the vaccine and then dies/gets hospitalized/etc., no matter how long it takes or what other extenuating circumstances/illness/etc. may have occurred, can be counted as a Covid vaccine death or adverse reaction.

It's funny, because y'all are doing the same thing y'all accused the left of when protesting the number of Covid deaths, saying that they weren't all legitimately caused by Covid because some of the victims were already terminally ill, etc.

This is hilarious. Wasn't it your butt buddy Trump that was tooting his own horn loudly and proudly (such an unusual move for him, I know!) about how HE got the vaccine ready in record time (of course, after he poopooed the virus from the beginning)? And now you want to say that it's BS?

Nice try. However, I'm well aware how the VAERS data is seriously slanted to suit your agenda.
the CDC data is biased sez beagle...

For example, anyone that's had the vaccine and then dies/gets hospitalized/etc., no matter how long it takes or what other extenuating circumstances/illness/etc. may have occurred, can be counted as a Covid vaccine death or adverse reaction.
and then there are people like me that didn't report their adverse reaction. I was partially paralized for a day.

saying that they weren't all legitimately caused by Covid because some of the victims were already terminally ill, etc.
It's the CDC's job to sort the data.
I'd say they've been leaning to the left so far.

One other point -- the covid-vaccine makers have no liability -- so tell us who is going to pay for the people it screwed up?

I really don't understand why this became a political thing. It's such a shame.
Who made it that way?
Why isn't covid just another bug like the flu, or like polio or whatever, and the vaccines likewise?
Nobody made the salk vaccine mandatory when I was a kid and it first came available.
Our government did this to us.

This is hilarious. Wasn't it your butt buddy Trump that was tooting his own horn loudly and proudly (such an unusual move for him, I know!) about how HE got the vaccine ready in record time (of course, after he poopooed the virus from the beginning)? And now you want to say that it's BS?
my antibody cocktail is ready when needed.

Evidence or not, I certainly have some experience. I personally know of five people who got Covid; none of them were vaccinated. One of them is my cousin, 51 years old, who ended up on a ventilator fighting for his life. He spent over a month and a half in the hospital.

Two of them were over 70 and died. The other two had symptoms like a really bad flu.

Of the dozens of people I know that got vaccinated, only one got Covid, and his symptoms were minimal. I personally don't know anyone who had an adverse reaction.

That's been my experience so far, anyway.

Who made it that way?
Why isn't covid just another bug like the flu, or like polio or whatever, and the vaccines likewise?
Nobody made the salk vaccine mandatory when I was a kid and it first came available.
Our government did this to us.
Well, for one, it has killed a shit ton more people than the flu.

Two, it spreads like wildfire.

As for polio, the last I checked, the polio vaccine is required or, at least, requires a specific waiver to be signed before your child can enter public school.

How deadly/ contagious would a virus have to be before you would be on board with a mandatory vaccine?

50% mortality?
75% mortality?
Higher?

How deadly/ contagious would a virus have to be before you would be on board with a mandatory vaccine?

50% mortality?
75% mortality?
Higher?

No mandatory vaccine ... ever.... especially if no one assumes liability for it.
That is unthinkable.
Why wasn't the vaccine mandatory for polio?

50% mortality?
75% mortality?
Higher?
USA is #1

Well, for one, it has killed a shit ton more people than the flu.
Spanish flu was helluva lot worse.
Covid would have to kill 150 million people worldwide to match it.

1651964771328.png

Back