REVERB 2022 TOP Sold List

CoolCat

Anyone else think the Prices on Gear is coming back down?

I didnt get the whole list but interesting Shure, Focusrite showing "reverb used/new action"
Just roaming some of the prices on known products I like, the prices are coming back down, the inflated ramp up seems to be over.....SM7b dropping back to used $300, $275....APHEX 107 back to $125 , not $350 or $400 lol.....its a great piece at $130.....not at $300. I see Shure 57/58 are on sale around for $89 brand new....solid.

the ISA One hasnt come back down yet, I like to see them at $250, $300 max....but they seem to be a solid $450 and climbing still? Like fishing, patience can usually get one at $300 shipped.
LA610 hanging at $1200, I recall the old $850~$900 is maybe gone for good. Shure SM81 still waaay high, they used to be all day $179 now $399?

oh well... I didnt do much of anything in 2022. I sold a couple but didnt buy much it seems.

Attachments

• REVERB TOP 2022 .png
    REVERB TOP 2022 .png
    61.7 KB · Views: 3
I've seen some of the same things happening with guitars and amps. For a while, prices were jumping up 10% every few months. I think a lot of it was flippers that would buy a guitar, and immediately tack a few hundred bills on and post it on Reverb. Add the shipping charges and listing fees, plus Paypal or whatever, and a $900 used Strat is suddenly $1500. The next guy that has one sees that a puts his up for $1750.

The other day, I saw a listing for a Fuzz Face for $1000 because is was one of two that Jeorge Tripps had made for JD Simo. CRAZY!

Not sure, I bought nothing for longest time. Recently the Line 6 Pod Pro Rack and Bass Pod XT Pro rack with express footcontroller was $85 + shipping n' Tax. On Marcaruri. The guy said because of the newer, Pods/Racks HD and X3, these had lost value. Digital has no vintage..no -age at all.

Alone, $85 bucks for the Bass Pod XT Pro was worth it enough. The Synths! 96kb recording in.

Any guitar or bass or keyboard PA stuff not made in china , should be priceless.

Last edited:
Back