Remixing Remix ideas

zed32 said:
hey i wasn't the one making the essay haha, i was playing the role of stupid teacher's assistant correcting the essay.
Then that would make me the stupid Teachers' assistants' assistant correcting the corrections of the correcting assistant of the stupid Teacher who should have done the correcting in the first place.. :D .......OMG! I'm talking like WALTERS!!.. :eek: Hey Love YA WALTERS!!! ;)

HangDawg said:
This shit was funny about, ummmm once. Why is it all you morons keep playing along?

I don't really have an answer for that, other than it takes about 10 seconds to type in a topic in the random essay generator. I did however notice that since it was only funny about, ummmmm once, why do you continue to read walters' threads, is it to learn from his wisdom?

Don't worry ez, there was no cover blown there.

The tragedy here is that the random essay generator doesn't produce high-quality material with proper grammar. Now there's a market niche that needs to be filled if I've ever seen one. At least, as long as Walters is around.

HangDawg said:
Why is it all you morons keep playing along?
Why do people look at bad car wrecks? I think that's your answer - every Walter's post is like a 25 car pile up on the interstate at rush hour where a fuel truck has been tipped over, punctured, and ignited.

You just can't help yourself.

:D

mjareo said:
Why do people look at bad car wrecks? I think that's your answer - every Walter's post is like a 25 car pile up on the interstate at rush hour where a fuel truck has been tipped over, punctured, and ignited.

You just can't help yourself.

:D
A couple of weaknesses with that analogy:

- Answering a walters post is not like watching an accident scene so much as it's like *causing* one.

- Unlike the unfortunate driver of that fuel truck, walters just keep getting up, brushing himself off and climbing behind another wheel totally uninjured.

:(

G.

ez_willis said:
I did however notice that since it was only funny about, ummmmm once, why do you continue to read walters' threads, is it to learn from his wisdom?

Ah, I don't read them. It is however, hard to not notice every 3rd thread is from this jack ass and there are dozens of replies and 100's of views.

HangDawg said:
Ah, I don't read them. It is however, hard to not notice every 3rd thread is from this jack ass and there are dozens of replies and 100's of views.

That's 2 posts and counting for HangDawg in a walters thread. ;)

walters said:
How do i change the ORDER of the tracks when im blending
or mixing i have to change the ORDER of how they BLEND and
mix its the ORDER

Order#1:

track#1 piano
track#2 vocals
track#3 guitar
track#4 bass

I mix them these 4 tracks and blend them

Order#2:

track#1 guitar
track#2 bass
track#3 piano
track#4 vocals

Order#3:

track#1 vocals
track#2 guitar
track#3 piano
track#4 bass

Buy re-arranging the Track order you get different BLENDING
why is that?
Walters,please post the song so we can help with your remix blending!

Attachments

• walterswoodpecker.jpg
    walterswoodpecker.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 68
A remix is simply doing a different mix of a track: changing the arrangement, using new instruments, adding a new vocal line, adjusting the melody etc.

Chemical Brothers- are good at remixing for an examples

How do i change the arrangment?

how do i adjust the melody?

Back