Remixing Remix ideas

walters said:
A remix is simply doing a different mix of a track: changing the arrangement, using new instruments, adding a new vocal line, adjusting the melody etc.

Chemical Brothers- are good at remixing for an examples

How do i change the arrangment?

how do i adjust the melody?
Piss-off, skippy..... all your questions were answered in spades at Harmony Central, and you ignored them all (to the point of driving everyone who actually tried to help you nuts!).... don't expect much more - people's patience isn't unlimited...

What I'd like to know is what kind of an idiot takes a thread like this seriously enough to give me negative feedback on it? Who the hell cares? :confused:

The same anonymous troll who did it to me today too...for a post I made in this thread *four days ago*.

Jut brush it off and and move on Corban. Trolls - even slow ones - are an unfortunate part of Internet life.

G.

corban said:
What I'd like to know is what kind of an idiot takes a thread like this seriously enough to give me negative feedback on it? Who the hell cares? :confused:

I got one too. I'm reeeaaaaaaaaaaaal close to never posting another essay for walters again!

Dang it! Well, at least now I know where you get them from. There's some funny stuff there. The ginger test is pure genious.

The little blue pill...

The good news is he just tried dropping another little red turd on my digital doorstep because he was angry I called him a troll...he's now impotent and shooting blanks. Not suprisingly, it's a child who thinks its cool to talk like Yoda.

Troll you are and always will be, hmmmm? Grow up you should. Care not about about negative rep points I do.

G.

Ha ha ha, trolly trolly troll.

(I may or may not be doing a little dance while singing a song involving those words.)

SouthSIDE Glen said:
The good news is he just tried dropping another little red turd on my digital doorstep because he was angry I called him a troll...he's now impotent and shooting blanks. Not suprisingly, it's a child who thinks its cool to talk like Yoda.

Troll you are and always will be, hmmmm? Grow up you should. Care not about about negative rep points I do.

G.

Yeah, he dropped one on me too :)

SouthSIDE Glen said:
The same anonymous troll who did it to me today too...for a post I made in this thread *four days ago*.

Jut brush it off and and move on Corban. Trolls - even slow ones - are an unfortunate part of Internet life.

G.
LOL I got one too...to be honest, I wondered (at first - that is, until I read this) why you would have given me a negative feedback, since your response was right after mine, but you didn't seem the kind to do that, so I thought it odd.

Oh well - sorry for thinking that, even though it seemed out of character for you!

And I agree with your point in a backhanded way, by the way, the accidents caused by the idiots who slow down to gape at the original accident always seem much worse - point well taken :o

Now that's cute. Hey that essay generator is great! Wish I had something like that in high school. At the risk of wasting messageboard bandwidth, I thought this essay turned out particularly well:

An essay on the aborted fetus harvest industry

The subject of the aborted fetus harvest industry has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Advancments in the aborted fetus harvest industry can be linked to many areas. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, there are just not enough blues songs written about the aborted fetus harvest industry. The juxtapositioning of the aborted fetus harvest industry with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from so called 'babies', who form the last great hope for our civilzation. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Society is a human product. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of the aborted fetus harvest industry on today's society. Much has been said about the influence of the media on the aborted fetus harvest industry. Observers claim it helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Recent thought on the aborted fetus harvest industry has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets the aborted fetus harvest industry they are changed.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will primarily be focusing on the Spanish-Armada model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system. Average
Wage

the aborted fetus harvest industry

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank the average wage has always depended upon the aborted fetus harvest industry to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing the aborted fetus harvest industryism and post-the aborted fetus harvest industryism.

In the words of that most brilliant mind Noah Skank 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] Considered by many to be one of the 'Founding Fathers' of the aborted fetus harvest industry, his words cannot be over-looked. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.

I hope, for our sake that the aborted fetus harvest industry will endure.
Conclusion

To reiterate, the aborted fetus harvest industry has a special place in the heart of mankind. It enlightens our daily lives, applauds greatness and always chips in.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Ozzy Malkovitch: 'My Daddy loved the aborted fetus harvest industry and his Daddy loved the aborted fetus harvest industry.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

mjareo said:
Oh well - sorry for thinking that, even though it seemed out of character for you!
No problem, mj., no harm, no foul. :) I appreciate and agree with your comments in public and private. Thanks :)

G.

Back