Recording Trouble!

JBr33zyMusic

Hello, I had Cubase fully running on my old computer. For Christmas I got a laptop and set it up on here. I downloaded the Asio driver and plugged my interface in. Cubase keeps saying its inactive and I hear a horrible hiss when listening through my head phones. I have set my microphone and interface as the default devices and it's not using them. I have an Alesis multimix 6 usb mixer. Could someone please give me some suggestions?

Thank you!

Sure you downloaded the right driver for your particular OS? If did, then try another USB port. If that don't work, cry for a little bit. Just kidding man. There is an issue somewhere with Cubase linking to the interface. We will get it figured out. :D

Sure you downloaded the right driver for your particular OS? If did, then try another USB port. If that don't work, cry for a little bit. Just kidding man. There is an issue somewhere with Cubase linking to the interface. We will get it figured out. :D

Cubase is not picking up my interface at all, i did a self test and it said this

Transmit: 121
Received: 0
Error: 121

I have all the drivers set up correct, it says they are active but my interface does not play sound through it or record through it :(

Back