recording in mono with sonar 2?

dvon1981

hey guys a got a copy (legal) of sonar 2 from a friend. prob is he lost the manual and I dunno if i'm just overlooking something but what do i do to make a track record in mono. i want to lay down some bass tracks in mono and just don't know what to click to make that happen. thanks to anyone who solves this simple issue for me.

dvon1981 said:
hey guys a got a copy (legal) of sonar 2 from a friend. prob is he lost the manual .
Ah, we're not real big fans of pirates around here, so I hope that is true. If so, you should be able to contact Cakewalk and get a replacement.

In the meantime, you record a mono track by setting your Track's input source to <Sound Card> Left, or <Sound Card> Right, depending on how you are plugged into the sound card.

What happened to the good old days when people who pirated software knew how to hit the F1 button to load the online help.

:) Q.

Re: Re: recording in mono with sonar 2?

dachay2tnr said:
Ah, we're not real big fans of pirates around here, so I hope that is true. If so, you should be able to contact Cakewalk and get a replacement.

In the meantime, you record a mono track by setting your Track's input source to <Sound Card> Left, or <Sound Card> Right, depending on how you are plugged into the sound card.

man i feel like an idiot. i already sent cakewalk an e-mail about a new manual but just haven't heard back yet. that fixed my prob though thanks alot.

Re: Re: Re: recording in mono with sonar 2?

dvon1981 said:
man i feel like an idiot. i already sent cakewalk an e-mail about a new manual but just haven't heard back yet.
You need to register your copy before they will answer your emails... ;)

Back