Reaper question..help plz.

Sebcore

Hi all i just downloaded the reaper recording program v1.888 and i learning how to use it.My question is when i try to put efects i get wierd noise like beep beep..Can omeone tell me how to remove this ?Or is there any better way to put effects like corus or reverbs?For now im just recording accoustic guitar with vocals..tx

Yep, and when you create your thread there you may want to go into a bit more detail about your setup/problem than "beep beep," as that could mean you're doing MIDI and looking more for a "bloop bloop" sound as opposed to having an effects glitch.

Yep, and when you create your thread there you may want to go into a bit more detail about your setup/problem than "beep beep," as that could mean you're doing MIDI and looking more for a "bloop bloop" sound as opposed to having an effects glitch.

Of course, if you hear a blip, blip, then you've spilled water into your software.If you hear a "bling, bling" then your TLM103 isn't hooked up correctly to your VT737sp and your raps are probably distorted.

Reaper user here.

Stay away from the Reabeep-beep plug. It's nothing but trouble.:D

Seriously, I've never encountered a beep beeping in Reaper.

beep beep sounds like a plugin running in demo mode

Yup.

It'd help to know what plugin you're using and possibly info about your computer. If it's an actual "beep beep" then it is probably a demo plugin. If it's clicks or pops then it could be a system problem (like having too many FX running at a time or poor sound card drivers).

Im not running any plugin but yea its a demo version..Its like when i try to put an effect on a track you start to ear thos wierd noises like beep beep kinda noise..tx

Im not running any plugin but yea its a demo version..Its like when i try to put an effect on a track you start to ear thos wierd noises like beep beep kinda noise..I shere any other ways i can put some effects ??tx

when i try to put efects i get wierd noise like beep beep..

Im not running any plugin but yea

:confused:

Reaper is shareware but it's fully functional so it won't put any beeps into your recordings.

What plugin (effect) are you adding to the track? How many tracks are in the project? How many other effects are being used?

Back