Question

He drops in every now and then... like a lot of us a lot less than we used to. My question is... what happened to everybody?

A lot of topic/interest specific forums seem like ghost towns compared to just a couple years ago. Facebook is hoppin’ though… for now.

Yea I hear ya Dan. I kinda got into a project and didnt get to finish it. I also retired a couple of months back and found out it seems for now atleast till summer is over I have less time than I did when I had a job for some reason. Hope to get to some serious recording this fall for one last time and then will probly put my toys away for good. I may be real busy on Ebay for a couple of months getting rid of stuff.

Yea I hear ya Dan. I kinda got into a project and didnt get to finish it. I also retired a couple of months back and found out it seems for now atleast till summer is over I have less time than I did when I had a job for some reason. Hope to get to some serious recording this fall for one last time and then will probly put my toys away for good. I may be real busy on Ebay for a couple of months getting rid of stuff.

I've been working on a project since 1978. I'd say downsize, but don't get rid of everything, keep making music....:D

Back